Start a new topic
Answered

Account locked

I use the tv show tracker on my Samsung Phone. Since this morning my account is locked by trakt. Go to support.trakt.tv the push tells me. Can someine please tell me what to do.... I just want to use the app as i use to do

Best Answer

I apologize for our lack of communication.  We don't check the forums often and not for support issues.  In the future, please open a support ticket here or send an email to support@trakt.tv.

For those of you who posted and still have locked accounts, I've opened tickets for you.  

9 people have this question

See push

i just got locked out as well I have no idea on what to do

This the first time this has happened

still no respons or anything from trakt. Made 2 tickets but no awnser at all

My first time also

My account is locked out on one device how do I get my Trakt to open.

When locked out the only way to see and edit your Movies or TV shows is to log into the Trakt.tv website all other 3rd parties apps that your account is on will be locked out. You can export your watchlist  on the Trakt website to a .csv file however in order to do that you need to sign up (with a monthly fee) for the Trakt VIP club. Also the other 3rd parties apps need to support .csv imports.

I’m ready to dump everything connected to Trakt, as I’m locked out of all those connected. Plus I paid the VIP, which is really annoying me. Trakt responds to nothing and hasn’t even attempted to unlock it in 2 weeks. Trakt you’re failing as a respectable app. 

I have been locked out of trakt.i don't know why . Can I have assistant plays

My account has been locked for a while and no one from Trakt responds. It locked up on 3 separate apps, that were connected to Trakt. I deleted all but Trakt’s main app and still no luck. I was a VIP member too, which has really annoyed me. I’m doubting Trakt is even functioning at this point. They have not offered support in months. Trakt, do you still have working apps or have you abandoned them all? 

1 person likes this

My account also locked. Signed up to vip in hope it would fix this or i could talk to support. no one responds :-(

I have the same issue and opened a ticket nearly 6 weeks ago.

As a paying VIP member for 10 years, i'm a bit disappointed that there wasn't even a single response yet.

Answer

I apologize for our lack of communication.  We don't check the forums often and not for support issues.  In the future, please open a support ticket here or send an email to support@trakt.tv.

For those of you who posted and still have locked accounts, I've opened tickets for you.  

Trying to login on new phone and all I get is 400 error. Old phone is logged in on same network/login just fine. Scared to log off and lose access.
Login to post a comment