Start a new topic
Answered

Advanced Filtering Questions

What does it mean when you choose a streaming service,  for example Hulu?  Does that automatically include all of the channels that are provided by the service, such as CBS, or does it mean just the Hulu-specific programming?

If I have a streaming service that provides the network broadcast TV channels and I want to be notified when broadcast TV shows are going to be aired, is it advisable to specify the networks in the "choose a network" filter?

What do "Bundles" include?  For example "Free Services".

Best Answer

None of these choices will affect your notifications from Trakt.tv.  

These choices relate to the Watch Now information powered by JustWatch.  I'm not sure of their exact parameters for each category.  From what I understand, "Free Services" are any streaming site that doesn't require a subscription or a rental fee, sometimes this is the local network, sometimes it's the national network.

1 Comment

Answer

None of these choices will affect your notifications from Trakt.tv.  

These choices relate to the Watch Now information powered by JustWatch.  I'm not sure of their exact parameters for each category.  From what I understand, "Free Services" are any streaming site that doesn't require a subscription or a rental fee, sometimes this is the local network, sometimes it's the national network.

Login to post a comment