Start a new topic

Adjusting date ranges on watch history page

Hey, so, I recently signed up for VIP, and I was hoping this would give me more options in the "history" view for looking back on my watch history. Being able to go to a specific month, a specific year, or a specific week... or perhaps even enter a specific date range.

All of these views already exist, as a random example, here's my viewing history for Jan 2014: https://trakt.tv/users/vigorousjammer/history/episodes/added?start_at=2014-01-01&end_at=2014-01-31
but as far as I am aware, currently I can only access these views through the "all time stats" or the "year in review" pages, or by modifying the URL itself, so it's all a bit cumbersome.

Would love to be able to adjust these date ranges on the "History" page itself, perhaps with some kind of drop-down calendar interface.

I suppose such an opportunity is not available due to some restrictions. All similar services provide usual access to history. 

I believe you should choose another option if you need adjustments for history so much. Try to use netflix mod apk instead. 

Login to post a comment