Start a new topic
Answered

Serious bug with refresh data logic

let me explain this with an example. Org name : Yalnız kurt English name: lone wolf . Tmdb At 8 march. 2022.. There was this episode entry in tmdb: DateFormat: month/day/year Ep 1 - date: 01.28.2022 Ep 2 - date: 02.04.2022 Ep 3 - date: 02.11.2022 Ep 4 - date: 02.18.2022 Ep 5 - date: null ( released in real life) Ep 6 - date: null ( released in real life) Ep 7 - date: null Ep 8 - date: null Ep 9 - date: null Ep 10 - date: null Ep 5 and 6 was released 2 weeks ago. So in order to trigger traktv to refresh data, İ added date values to Ep 5 , 6 Ep 5 - date: 02.28.2022 Ep 6 - date: 03.04.2022 As of 8 match 2022 And Pressed report show refresh data. Traktv didnt get refreshed values from tmdb for 2 days.

Best Answer

We are working through a backlog of reports and we appreciate your patience as we work through them.  Reports require Trakt staff moderation.  They are not automated. 

Without knowing the exact times of when you updated the info on TMDB and when the update appeared on Trakt.tv, it sounds like the automatic refresh is working properly, as it can take up to 24-48 hours to show on Trakt.tv.  

From How does Movie & TV Show information (metadata) get updated? How can I refresh or sync Trakt to TMDB?:

Automatic Refreshes

Behind the scenes, usually within 24 hours, a refresh or import updates:

• Any new or updated English seasons, episodes, titles, specials and air or release dates are added or updated. 
  • Aliases, translations, genres, language, and actors are always imported from TMDB.
  • The highest rated English or "No Language" poster, season posters, episode screenshots and fanart are also imported from TMDB. (1080p or larger is preferred for fanart and we’ll only use 720p if nothing better is available.)
  • Supporting images are imported from Fanart.tv for the show or movie (logo, banner, thumb) and seasons (poster, fanart, thumb, banner).
1 Comment

Answer

We are working through a backlog of reports and we appreciate your patience as we work through them.  Reports require Trakt staff moderation.  They are not automated. 

Without knowing the exact times of when you updated the info on TMDB and when the update appeared on Trakt.tv, it sounds like the automatic refresh is working properly, as it can take up to 24-48 hours to show on Trakt.tv.  

From How does Movie & TV Show information (metadata) get updated? How can I refresh or sync Trakt to TMDB?:

Automatic Refreshes

Behind the scenes, usually within 24 hours, a refresh or import updates:

• Any new or updated English seasons, episodes, titles, specials and air or release dates are added or updated. 
  • Aliases, translations, genres, language, and actors are always imported from TMDB.
  • The highest rated English or "No Language" poster, season posters, episode screenshots and fanart are also imported from TMDB. (1080p or larger is preferred for fanart and we’ll only use 720p if nothing better is available.)
  • Supporting images are imported from Fanart.tv for the show or movie (logo, banner, thumb) and seasons (poster, fanart, thumb, banner).
Login to post a comment