General

When contacting support, please include your Trakt username and the app or plugin you are using. We only handle support for the Trakt website and API. If you're using a 3rd party app, please contact them directly with any questions or issues.

Please create a Support Ticket for any issues with movies or tv shows (data duplications, updates/refreshes, data removals, etc), include links and as many details as possible.

The more info you can provide, the faster we'll be able to help you out.

We have a lot of support tickets and are working to update the site and issues as fast as we can. If you don’t get a reply right away, it’s not because we’re ignoring you, but because we are working on updates and fixes. 

Thanks, 
The Trakt Team
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sort Movie Collection by Popularity

It would be nice if one could sort his collection by popularity. I tried to find the best movies in my collection in order to make a selection of what to watch and I noticed you are not able to sort your collection according to the popularity.

133 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ravenswood (2013– )

i want this show here on trakt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2799012/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rating positioning bug/breaks site layout

I have the 2 option rating enabled instead of the 10 option one. When I visit http://trakt.tv/show/rectify it is actually pushed down lower leaving a gap above it. This results in the show's description and the actors list being pushed down also which hides some of the text/breaks the design/layout etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can't get fanart using -940 for one specific movie

I'm developing an app and while randomly testing it crashed while trying to get de 940 version of the fanart for the movie the-guilt-trip-2012

This works fine: http://slurm.trakt.us/images/fanartmovies/196052.2.jpg
    This one gets a 404 error: http://slurm.trakt.us/images/fanartmovies/196052.2-940.jpg

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Wrong time zone after US switched to DST

As Europe hasn't switched to DST yet, but US did, the times (like check-in for example) appear wrong by one hour in the website.

The timezone selector is based on GMT diff instead of choosing country/town like in other sites. As GMT/UTC doesn't follow DST changes but changes constant for the entire year, this is problematic approach by default and this is one of the issues it's causing.

Please fix!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Display watchlist shows on show progress page.

Currently if you put a show on your watchlist without seeing a single episode, that show doesn't appears on your show progress.

i my opinion it would be nice if it does.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hide specials episodes from the calendar

Hide specials episodes from calendar and etc. / don't count in tv-show progress.

81 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Movie data missing for Hansel & Gretel (2013)

Recently Justin Nemeth removed this movie from the database thinking it was a duplicate. It however linked to the wrong movie details which it made appear it was entered in the database twice. However the movie now shows up in my list of seen movies as () and links to nothing. The movie is a bonafide movie, bit of a stinker but a movie nontheless. Here is the IMDb link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2415464

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. actor images in tv show summary

Hi!
    please add actor images to the actor array in the tv show summary api! would help a lot and it feels like a pretty small change :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Some movies can't be accessed through movie/summary using the slug

I was running a simple test: launch a query (star+wars) and request the info for all the movies gotten as an answer using the slug, but I came across multiple movies that can't be accessed with movie/summary using the slug, it shows a 404 error, ie.:

star-wars-episode-ix-0
    star-wars-sins-of-the-jedi-0
    star-wars-episode-i-the-fall-of-the-jedi-a-q2-fanedit-0

It works fine using the IMDB ID though.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Page to show viewed series/movies that you haven't yet rated

I would like a page that displays all of the television series and movies that you've marked as watched but have not yet rated.

83 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This can actually be done now. When viewing your history, choose shows or movies as the type. Then use the eye filter for rated. That will make the unrated items stand out.

12. Publish watchlisted items to facebook

Facebook has introduced new "future actions" such as "wants to watch"

It would be awesome when we add a movie to our collection (i.e. XBMC detects a movie/show and reports it as in collection) or to our watchlist (i.e. user manually tags a movie to watch later), Trakt could post a "wants to watch" activity on Facebook.

Of course, the watchlist triggered activity would be on by default, while the collection triggered activity would be off by default to prevent privacy issues (i.e. people adding questionable content to their collection would expose that).

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Social  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is now working in Trakt 2.0, it will add to facebook under “wants to watch” if you turn on the notification in your trakt settings.

13. Problem with twitter integration

I have enabled Twiter integration on my account with 'By default, share my checkins (mobile apps, website)' checked, but if I check-in something with my SeriesGuide Android app - nothing happens on my Twitter account (no new tweets about it), I can see my check on my Trakt profile but only there. Is there some Twitter-integration problems currently?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Social  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. TV show season ratings

Ability to rate a show's seasons (or -optionally- have them automatically calculated from episode average rating), -optionally- automatically rate the show based on season average rating.

87 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Seasons can be rated from the show page (season posters) or the season summary page. We decided to make these standalone and not an average of the episode ratings.

15. hansel-and-gretel-2013 links to wrong movie

Clicking on the poster of this worthless piece of *** movie "Hansel & Gretel (2013)" you are presented with the info page of "Hansel & Gretel: Warriors of Witchcraft (2013)" which is a different movie. Not THAT big of a deal especially since the movie is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. But still seems like a wrong link to me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Shaun the Sheep & Angry Birds Toons

The problem of here: http://support.trakt.tv/forums/188762-general/suggestions/3790318-bug-has-an-episode-that-should-not-have-in-shau is already solved, because I could remove that episode, but in refresh of series yesterday the episodes' images doesn't change, and is a lot of time changed in TVDb, more than a week.

Here: http://trakt.tv/show/angry-birds-toons the fanart image has words, there is another in TVDb without words, that has the best votation, I think this, that has the best votation, stays much better in trakt...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I refreshed the images. VIPs can force an image refresh too. For angry birds, the one without text is a low quality upscaled image. Do you have a 1080p version that is high res?

17. more privacy

should get the choice whether to post in facebook before posting and should be able to hide shows and movies from friends and puplic

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can already control both of these things. For facebook, you can turn on or off sharing for scrobbling. For checkins, we have control in the checkin popup. For privacy, you can make your profile private which hides it from the public.

18. Not scrobbling to my social media connection (ie Facebook)

I am using XBMC version 12.0 and using the addon of trakt.tv version 2.0 and on the website I have the connection to my facebook account enabled but nothing shows up on my timeline. It used to work with 11.0 of XBMC then stopped so I updated to 12.0 and the addon of trakt.tv to 2.0 with a fresh install of both XBMC and trakt.tv addon. Any ideas as to why this isn't working any more or is it still in development stages for this version 2.0 of the service addon? Thanks for your time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Media Centers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Shows notifications for new episodes, email digest

Hi,
    I really like your site but I think there's a big feature missing.

Why don't I have the option to receive an email notification for new episodes of my watchlist shows or even a weekly/monthly digest email with my watchlist shows episodes for the next week or month should be essential.

Please give me a feedback on this.
    Thanks

Joao

142 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Filter popular categories

When I look at popular comedies as an example:

http://trakt.tv/movies/popular/comedy

I get tens of pages of comedies, in an order that looks random to me.

Could you offer some sorting mechanism, for example "Best ratings" on top or "Most votes" on top.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

That page is already sorted by popularity. Popularity is a combination of the rating and number of votes to come up with the ranking.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base