General

We have a lot of support tickets and are working to update the site and issues as fast as we can. If you don’t get a reply right away, it’s not because we’re ignoring you, but because we are working on updates. Thanks.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Alexa app needs an update

I use the Alexa skill for Trakt TV, but the skill does not recognize the following utterances:
    * This week, when was Emerald City on?
    * Did I miss Emerald city this week?
    * When is Emerald City on? (she replies with "I didn't catch the date")
    * Was Emerald city on this week? (Your calendar has the following two shows on Sunday ... <neither of them is Emerald City)

The skill is obviously not cuing in on the show slot.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Ron

Currently the Alexa app doesnt support this type of behavior.

All of the current utterances are based around the calendar and what’s on a certain day. In the case of movies, I have it list the entire week since there are far fewer movies than television shows on in a given week.

Eventually we’d like to move towards the behavior you are suggesting, but I’ve had really terrible results when trying to have it recognize free form slots of variable length like that. I’m currently trying to get back through the cert process with the UK english language support for the current features.

2. Import Blu-ray collection from Blu-ray.com

It would be great to allow the ability import our Blu-ray collections from Blu-ray.com. on Blu-ray.com each user has a profile collection page. This would save us adding every movie separately to our Trakt movie collection.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    VIP Ideas  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rss Feed For Recomendations

It would be nice to add an RSS feed for Recommendations so that could be integrated with ifttt.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    VIP Ideas  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Comments with progress timestamps (in e.g. XBMC)

When you are watching something and you see a specific scene, it could be neat to have the ability to post a comment for that specific time in video.

E.g.
    Comment: "Best quote ever! owned!"
    Stamp: Game.of.Thrones.S01E02.720p.HDTV(00h27m57s-00h29m07s)

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Share badges with Achivy.com

I know the badges for Trakt haven't even really launched yet, but at some point it would be really great if they could be shared to Achivy. I imagine this would just be a question of making the badges available via the Trakt API so they integrate them into Achivy, right?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Long Term  ·  2 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base