How can we improve Trakt.tv?

Ability to mark movies/shows as "Not Interested"

I find myself looking at the same movies/shows over and over and would like to be able to mark those as "Not Interested". Similar to the ability to show/hide already seen movies/shows to add show/hide for the movies/shows you are no longer interested in. There are quite a few movies I will never have interest in watching and it would make it easier to see which movies I may be interested in.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nano shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matt commented  · 

I would also like the ability to hide movies I'm not interested in. Kind of how like Apple lets you hide purchases. Then you can look at your hidden purchases and unhide any of them.

• Caroline 'Havok' Quixley commented  · 

Not just recommendations but also when browsing trakt in general, like when looking at the 'trending' or 'popular' pages, being able to mark titles or have them hidden would be a nice addition.

Another benefit of marking something "not interested" would be, for example, after some months or years you come across the same title again and can't recall much about it. The "not interested" mark would let me know that I don't have to look into the show/movie because I'd already judged it in the past.

Also if user comparisons or compatibility (comparing user tastes etc) is ever introduced, this would be a major thing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base