Refresh All Button/Sort shows by last Updated
Lately I have been going through my Watched History and refreshing each and every show. Problem that I have 1000+ shows in my history.
I have noticed several things while I have been doing this:
(1) That some shows have not been refreshed in 2-10 years.
(2) Some have specials that have been added when I update them.
(3) Going one by one is time consuming
(4) I always seem to restart every few days and find out that I have missed a few the first round.
(5) I have been working on it for a while and I still have not even got aroudn to refreshing everything.
Having a button that would refresh everything in my history or watchlist would be helpful.
If that is not possible, then having a way to sort the shows by the last updated date would also be helpful.
Thank you for your time.
Shows should auto update about 24 hours after TVDB and TMDB are updated. If they haven't updated in years, that makes me thing the Trakt entry is pointing to an invalid TVDB or TMDB entry, and we'd need to fix those manually (or some cases remove the show all together).
I don't evasion adding a bulk update option since it really shouldn't need that with the 24 hour auto update. The Trakt API returns an "updated_at" value for shows so that could be used to create something custom. There are also methods like /shows/updates that return recently updated shows.