General

We have a lot of support tickets and are working to update the site and issues as fast as we can. If you don’t get a reply right away, it’s not because we’re ignoring you, but because we are working on updates. Thanks.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Aquaman duplicates

On the subject of failed pilots being duplicated, the Aquaman 2006 pilot:

https://trakt.tv/movies/aquaman-2006
    https://trakt.tv/shows/aquaman-2006

These are the same piece of content, a put pilot for an Aquaman spin-off from Smallville which was not picked up, but was released on iTunes and later on DVD.

I see below that this merge has previously been requested and you stated that since it's on both TMDB and TVDB, they both stay. Is it not technically possible to attach the TMDB entry to a "show" or vice-versa?

Apologies if that's a question you get a lot, I'm not seeing anything in the knowledgebase or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow user to manually set time/channel for stuff on their watchlist, when it's incorrect for them

For example, Doctor Who airs on BBC One in the UK and then about 5.5 hours later on BBC America in the US. I get that you guys aren't like an actual TV guide service, but it'd be nice to let US users manually change the air time and channel for a show and save it just for their user. Right now, it tells me new episodes air at 2:30pm for me on BBC One because you don't have any data for when BBC America airs the new episodes. It'd be nice to somehow change this on my personal calendar…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow other lists to automatically remove item when watched

Allow the option for other lists to act like the watchlist and automatically remove items when you mark them as watched

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories