General

When contacting support, please include your Trakt username and the app or plugin you are using. We only handle support for the Trakt website and API. If you're using a 3rd party app, please contact them directly with any questions or issues.

Please create a Support Ticket for any issues with movies or tv shows (data duplications, updates/refreshes, data removals, etc), include links and as many details as possible.

The more info you can provide, the faster we'll be able to help you out.

We have a lot of support tickets and are working to update the site and issues as fast as we can. If you don’t get a reply right away, it’s not because we’re ignoring you, but because we are working on updates and fixes. 

Thanks, 
The Trakt Team
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mobile website

I know, there are enough mobile apps out there but there are at least as many reasons, why trakt needs a mobile page.
    For example there are a lot more types of mobile devices, that don't have an app for their OS like the sony PSP or the old mobile phones
    and also the newer devices don't support the new software anymore, like iPod touch 3G that can't go higher than iOS 5 and so new apps won't be able to be installed. i use the trakt web interface on my ipod but it is very slow but with a…

180 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Where to watch information

Provide information on where a user can watch the show (OTA, cable station, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc). For instance, an AMC show could have two sources: AMC, Amazon Prime. This way, when we find something we want to watch, we know where to find it! Currently, the mobile app shows a station number (AMC is channel 4?). A clearer identifier would be the network name and, for cordcutters, alternative sources to get the content.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The watch now feature is currently in BETA. We have over 300 sources where to watch items. These links are available to everyone.

In addition, VIP members can use advanced filtering on the TV, movies, calendar, and search pages for specific sources they want to check availability on.

3. Mobile Social Networking

Easy mobile check-in, like making it an option with traktato instead of having to browse to the website.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Good android app

A good and working android app, that handles both movies and tv-shows. There are lots of apps but they all have problems. Traktoid is nice but doesn't handle movies, and there is no way to search new tv-shows, I can only handle my shows. The other tv-show apps are worse thank traktoid.. The movie apps don't handle tv-shows... so trakt needs a decent android app, that could gave us everyting that the site does.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. App API not working?

Since weeks my favorite App 60Hz has problems connecting to your service. Now I downloaded a new App (TeeVee) and it also can't connect to trakt. What's going on? Is there no working App anymore?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

60Hz is currently working on an update. checkTrakt and Infuse are updated. Traktato has discontinued their app (just prior to 2.0).

7. Cinema check-in

Check in at a cinema after watching a film to be tracked in Trakt.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. TV Blaze mobile app for windows phone

TV blaze is an amazing app for windows phone which supports the new trakt v2 api but for some reason it isn't shown under the downloads section on the trakt site.Do check it out,its the best i have used so far.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-in/store/app/tv-blaze/d536258c-6bec-437d-bfdd-a6266b4eabed

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Track Itunes shows

Integrate with Itunes to track shows watched on iDevices, etc...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. uTrakt Needs Some Work - What Needs to be Fixes and What Needs to be Made

I realize that this is a "community app" however because of its obvious direct relation to the website and the support that you are giving it, it seems like the official website app. Because of this, how it performs affects the users overall experiences on the website which in my opinion after using the app for about a week, wasn't good at all. 

There are several bugs in the pre-existing content:

Ratings don't show when viewing your own library. They flash on the screen for a second and then disappear, only reappearing when you tap the thumbnail and navigate back…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. An app for KIndle fire

An app for my Kindle Fire HD would be great! Android doesn't seem to have one to keep track of the movies I've seen, own, want to see... There is one that is decent for a collection, for way to much money, but an easy one that is either free or cheap would be nice. Maybe one you can search not just by title, but by actor, director....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. TV show episode listing

How about listing each episode of each show so we can track watching TV shows with more granularity?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Episodes not updating

On the app the newer episodes of Miss Monte-Cristo are not showing up. https://trakt.tv/shows/miss-monte-cristo/seasons/all

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Todays shows not appearing

None of today's shows are showing in the unseen list such as Macgyver, blue bloods, magnum pi or a discovery of witches. Also chicago pd and chicago med are still showing eps in my unseen list when these eps have not even aired yet.

I have left this for 24 hours and the android app is still not updating with shows that were aired yesterday.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately we don’t have the resources to support third party applications. Please contact the developer of the Android app you’re using.

If these issues are occurring on trakt.tv, please open a support ticket and we’ll investigate.

15. The wilds

Its says it's canceled but it's actually coming back for a second season.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Shows keep changing status?

Recently older shows that ended years back, but also shows that ended this year / last year, are changing status. I see notifications pop up that bleach changed state from "ended" to "returning series" and then back again. Same for the magicians and some others.

Can this be fixed?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Missing series

Looking for the Manhunt Unabomber series from 2017. It ran for 8 episodes. I dont see the series available

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can't sign in on Trakt via apps.

My account is linked with Facebook so that is how I have to log in. Every time I try to log on the Trakt via one of the (recommended) apps, it tells me that I don't have authorization or that "the app is in development mode". It's very annoying as I just want an app to register the things that I'm watching, without having to open a browser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Series Guide is not syncing, just added loads of episodes as watched on series guide but they

Series Guide is not syncing, just added loads of episodes as watched on series guide but they are not showing as watched on Trakt

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Removed show still in calender

I removed modern family from my watch list but still shows in calenders. Do I need to rebuild my database?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base