General

We have a lot of support tickets and are working to update the site and issues as fast as we can. If you don’t get a reply right away, it’s not because we’re ignoring you, but because we are working on updates. Thanks.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Group list items by genre or year or other fields

Hi Justin,

I love the genre filters in collections and history, would be nice if there was like a submenu in Hide button for genres, if possible.

If not, it would be great (if possible) to add an option to group a list items by their type (tv/movie) or genre or year... etc, in the same way that history/collection item are grouped by days, using the separators.

Would be really helpful with mixed lists and watchlists. Please and thank you.

(also would be great if the sort options apply to each group's items, but I'm trying to not be greedy

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Researching  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. English > No language

If an English translated poster is available on TVDB it should be at a higher priority than something classified as "no language" on TMDB.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Summary number details

Not sure if they're still on the map but the summary numbers are now one of the last things missing from their counterpart on trakt V1 (watched, ratings, collected, plays, etc.). Any plans to make them browseable? It would be a welcome addition even if it is cached (to extend on the social part).
    I can imagine this to be problematic for the popular items with multiple thousands but maybe this can be limited to a X number of recent people or have a pagination. A breakdown of the ratings would also be great.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. user created polling/voting

allow users to create various polls for shows/seasons/episodes, and actors.

example:
    Who will die next (game of thrones)
    which character is the funniest/smartest/hottest?
    Will Team Rocket sucessfully steal Pikachu next episode?
    will next season reveal that x character is dead or alive?
    do you like the replacement actor, for character x? yes/no

I think these polls would create more user interaction.
    and the more popular polls would be shifted towards the top of the page for easier access.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. People's Pages - Show's Years

I would like to see one thing added to people's pages.

If they worked in a show, I think that description could have year wich started, and wich ended (if available). For example: 2008 - 2013

Also, in show's summary pages, this was available, did you remove it? Will you put it again?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Next chapter to check-in shown on the serie's homepage.

It would be great if the next chapter to check-in was shown on the serie's homepage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. emoji support in About profile text

Adding emoji in your user bio currently causes a 500 error on save. Plain text symbols (including non-English characters) work a-okay, but not emoji. If no support is planned, a message in the Account page such as “no markdown, HTML, or emoji allowed” would be helpful so users aren’t confused why updates aren’t saving.

Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Privacy problem with "follows"

When someone with a private profile follows you their recent activity is included in the email notification. Since it's hidden elsewhere it's probably not intended.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Various collected formats + streaming services

It would be nice to have the option of having multi-format in collection. One movie in Blu-Ray and in Digital, for example.

Also, having digital in iTunes AND Amazon Video. More than one type of digital, adding the option of the different services.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Non-blurred Titles right after Login

I enabled the "blur titles" feature for shows and have been using it for a while. When I relogged in to my account after a cache cleaning, titles were not blurred on my dashboard. Refreshing the page solved the issue but just wanted to mention it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add setting option to disallow marking episodes/movies as watched multiple times

I've been using Trakt for a little while and find it super cool. There are many plugins and it really helped me to automate the tracking of what I've watched.

But I personally don't care about the number of times I have watched a given tv show episode/movie (nor even the when). The only thing that matters to me is to know whether I've seen something.

It actually bugs me a lot to see something like "8,332 episodes (8,334 plays of 97 shows)"

Some time ago I synced a Plex server with Trakt and it marked everyhting as watched again.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Watchlist - Line Separator

I know we can hide Movies or TV Shows in the Watchlist.
    But a Separation line between the two would be nice.

If possible please look into this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow user to manually set time/channel for stuff on their watchlist, when it's incorrect for them

For example, Doctor Who airs on BBC One in the UK and then about 5.5 hours later on BBC America in the US. I get that you guys aren't like an actual TV guide service, but it'd be nice to let US users manually change the air time and channel for a show and save it just for their user. Right now, it tells me new episodes air at 2:30pm for me on BBC One because you don't have any data for when BBC America airs the new episodes. It'd be nice to somehow change this on my personal calendar…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base