General

We have a lot of support tickets and are working to update the site and issues as fast as we can. If you don’t get a reply right away, it’s not because we’re ignoring you, but because we are working on updates. Thanks.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Trakt in Fire stick TV

Add possibility to access pwa trakt app from Amazon fire stick TV.
    There is some docs in Amazon developer docs.
    https://developer.amazon.com/es/docs/fire-tv/getting-started-with-web-apps.html

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Researching  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Give lists a type, then use that in filter and search

Lists would be a great way to find new shows to watch, but when searching for a show in lists, most of the results are of the 'shows I've watched/want to watch' type and therefore not helpful.

If lists had a category attribute, (For instance: Best Of, Favorite, Watchlist, Watched, Personal, Recommendation) and that category could be used to filter search, then the results could, eventually, be much more helpful.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. TV & MOVIES : RATING CAST !

sometimes we fall in love with character in show average or below even so it would be great to rate charcter in the show for his performance , for example :
    Eva Green from penny dreadful ,
    Zach McGowan from black sails
    Bobby Cannavale from boardwalk empire .. etc

so all of asking is every show and movie has a cast and we can rate their character in this specific show ...

sorry for my bad English ...

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sync to My Anime List

There is one to sync from, but I’d like to sync my trakt status to my anime list. This would be great!

Thanks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. History & Ratings: View All / Infinite Scroll vs. listing in pages

When looking through my History and Ratings pages, I'd really love to be able to see the full lists on one scrollable page. It would make for a nicer UX and visualization of the data as well as allow one to use their browser's Find function to jump to any given movie in the whole list.

Thanks for considering!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Check In with Watch Now services

An option to CHECK IN when using the WATCH NOW services links.

The WATCH NOW services currently open a modal window with Netflix, Hulu, NBC, etc. which opens a new window to the selection. Those who use the CHECK IN feature must either do that before using WATCH NOW or return to the Trakt show page and close the modal WATCH NOW window in order to click the CHECK IN button, and then return to the tab streaming the show/movie, taking away from the intended ease that each of these features provide on their own. A checkbox to CHECK IN…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fade/Hide watchlisted in lists

Add the possibility to fade/hide watchlisted elements in a list, for example if I want to filter out already watched and in watchlist to keep only movies not watched or in the waiting list.
    The reverse could also be nice to compare the watchlisted elements in common between other users and I.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Shows reappearing in Watchlist. Delete all button needed for the watchlist.

Every show in watchlist (260) are reappearing after being deleted. It’s too many and takes too much time to delete them one by one.

Watchlist NEEDS a delete all buttons. Not everyone is capable of performing scripts to mass delete items on a page via a browser console.

I’ve disabled any apps that were syncing with the watchlist. Please fix it!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  3 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. [idea] "My Top 10" default user list

What do you say about a list called "My Top 10" that every user has by default.
    The max count of items on that list is 10, no more.

Use case could be a page like http://trakt.tv/movies/popular where the most favored items of all trakt members are displayed.

This way we could narrow the many thousend of popular items to a top 100.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Easier add to list functionality

The list section is great, but lacking a quicker way to add films. An option in the UI at the top of the screen allowing checkboxes to add in bulk to a list would be very beneficial in building quick lists.

I am currently trying to find a quicker way of reviewing my films I have seen and building lists for friends as must-watch films, but to add 300 or so movies is very laborious.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Up next determined by air date

Currently, the episode shown to watch next is based on numerical order, so e.g. 4x20 will follow 4x19 - makes sense, of course.
    But if there was a special that aired between these episodes, it will not show up as the next episode, which does of course get especially annoying when the specials are important to the plot of the series, for example Sherlock or Doctor Who.

So what I'd love is that the "Next episode to watch" on the Dashboard and the Watched Progress page are (maybe optionally) based on the next episode that aired after the latest episode…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Lists Intersections

Hello,
    I would find it very useful if I could hide shows/movies which are (or are not) on other of my lists.
    For example, I have an "Oscar Race" list with all of the contenders for the Oscars 2017, and once the nominations are announced I could quickly check which ones did or didn't make the cut, just by choosing to hide the ones which were on the actual "Oscars 2017" list.
    This would also be helpful for someone who has lists based on mood, and could see in the "Feel-good" list which are also on the "Network Television" list…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. [idea] check items on friends lists

Lets say I am on a movie page, and I click on "lists" I'll get for example here: http://trakt.tv/movie/thor-the-dark-world-2013/lists
    The given navigation elements are: "Personal" "Official" "Watchlists" "All" - of all members of trakt.
    On those pages it would be fantastic to filter JUST the list of friends (or people I follow) - so I could see if he/she already has it on his/her watchlist or any personal list.

That way I don't have to recommend it anymore, when he/she knows it already.

Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Updating cloned lists

When the original source for a cloned list is updated, maybe there could be an indication/way to update the cloned list (ie, pulling the new items added).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dismiss Inbox/Notices on all devices

Currently, whenever I get a new notification from Trakt I can interact with it and then dismiss it with the 🚫 icon. The issue that I have is that If I log onto multiple devices I have to dismiss it on each device individually, even though I have already seen it.

It would be nice if I could dismiss the notice once and have it removed from everywhere.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. [suggestion][bug] Adding New shows to watchlist as a "TV show" instad of "1st episode"

Under calendar, when you go to "All / New Shows" and you click add to watchlist, only specific episode is added to watchlist.

Suggestion: Add whole "TV show" to watch list instead of episode only.
    Else please change "All / New Shows" to "All / New Episodes". It is misleading.

Bug: Also in current state under new TV shows, added series episodes do not show up under "My / TV Shows", i.e. on your calendar.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Search for show(s) in lists

As a way to find new shows, and compatible users, it would be great to be able to search inside lists.

The current list search seems to find list names, not content in the list.

A couple of regular language examples:
    "Show me lists that have The Hidden Fortress"
    "Show me lists that include Star Wars and The Hidden Fortress"

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Only collected shows in progress page

I think it would be great if there was an additional filter for collected/uncollected shows in progress (watched) page. For example some show has 5 seasons but in my country I only have 3 - if i could mark "show only collected" then after watching these 3 seasons that show would disappear from my progress - until i'll collect more seasons...

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Customizing Upcoming Schedule

While the upcoming schedule is great, the fact that it includes shows on my watchlist makes certain days rather long. Perhaps we can have an option in the settings to display only a schedule that is the shows we've marked as watched.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make hovering on ❤ enough to open the voting menu ♡♡♥ without needing to click

Hovering on a title heart you get an alt "rate this" but you need an extra click to open the rating menu.

e.g. from https://trakt.tv/users/bhand35/lists/documentary

http://i.imgur.com/dW2KsWb.png

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base