General

We have a lot of support tickets and are working to update the site and issues as fast as we can. If you don’t get a reply right away, it’s not because we’re ignoring you, but because we are working on updates. Thanks.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Compare Tool : Year in Review

It would be awesome being able to :

• compare years between each of them (1)

• compare stats with the highest value (2)

Basicaly for each "block" or stat you could toggle two small buttons that show up on hover.
    - Compare with highest value (2)
    - Compare with previous year (or a specific year but I know it's not an easy task to display a dropdown in such a page (that's why you haven't found a way to allow us to select a year range for Year in Review feature yet)) (1)

for TV shows or people ranking, you could…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    VIP Ideas  ·  0 comments  ·  VIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. scroll actors

Unable to scroll Actors Regular/GuestStars

Only able to see first 10 actors in the list

Tired in Firefox and Chrome latest browsers . This bug seems to have started in last couple of months

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  6 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Second Genre Filter on the Rating List and Watchlist

I know there's an advanced VIP filter but it would be great if, in addition, we could search on our rating list or watchlist by two genres.

It's not the same looking for a romantic comedy than an action comedy, a drama about sports or a musical drama, etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Long Term  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Standardize airtimes for shows on streaming services that release all their shows at the same time of day?

Netflix releases all their shows at 3 AM EST. Same for Disney+ and I think CBS All Access. Hulu is 12 AM EST, so is Apple TV+. Amazon Prime Video is unofficially 12 AM UTC.

Whatever the time is for each, these are outlets that release each and every show at the same time of day, so relying on individualized TVDB data for each show, which will often be incorrect, could be inefficient?

What got me thinking of this is TVDB, in their usual bureaucratic folly, has a policy to register 3 AM as the airtime for all shows on…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Duplicate removal feature

It would be good if the website natively supported duplicate removal.

Huere's scripts over at https://huere.net/trakt/duplicate_removal/ are great, but I could see this being implemented neatly into the user history page.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. show percentage ratings distribution

It would be cool if the chart of the ratings distribution on users' profile pages showed percentages as well, when you hover over each rating, similar to Letterboxd. Also if you could see the distribution of ratings in a bar chart for show, movies, episodes, seasons etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. webhook hit on update

This might be more of a website request, but webhook integration on updates would be useful. Then you could do things like attach a discord webhook to be hit whenever a certain users collection, watchlist, lists, etc, whatever you select, is updated

This could be tied in to many third party apps like ifttt that can be triggered on hooks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    VIP Ideas  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Group Lists

I have a lot of lists so it would be cool if you could group lists so it looks less cluttered. For example, I have best of year/decade lists for both TV and Films, best to worst lists for franchises/directors, lists for different genres, and then random unrelated lists. It would be cool if there was a way to group these either into folders or something similar

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add Seasons filter to History

It'd be super useful if you could filter your history by seasons, similar to how you can filter the ratings by season. As someone who rates everything I watch with the exception of episodes, it would be a lot easier to find seasons I haven't yet rated using the 'Hide-Rated' filter.

Thanks in advance

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Time Zone issue

I’m in the mountain time zone, but the times listed mostly seem to be an hour off. For example, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert airs at 10:30 pm here, but the listing shows 11:30. Not a big deal, but when it gets annoying is when it creates a date error. Seth Meyers is on here at 11:30 pm, but the listings think it’s on a 12:30 am, so it thinks that it aired the night before it actually airs. IOW the monday night 11:30 pm show appears in listings as being on sunday night- really monday at 00:30. That…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. DanandPhilgames needs refreshing

2017 needs refreshing as it seems that it has repeated episodes which shouldn't be there. I checked TVBD and that is fine. There should be 95 episodes but trakt has 190 in that season. All the other seasons seemed to be fine on both sides, It's just 2017 that seems to have glitched?

Thank you! :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bug: Losing window focus while typing a comment resets caret position to the beginning

Browser: Chrome 81.0.4044.122

Repro steps:

1. Click the button to add a comment and type a little bit

2. Switch to another window

3. Switch back to the browser

Observed behavior: The caret has been reset to the beginning of the input box.
    Expected behavior: The caret is where it was before switching windows.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Our girl

It has and extra season and episodes, there are only 4 seasons

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Re:Zero Season 1 Director's Cut

Please add a way to track the Re:Zero Director's Cut Episodes (https://www.thetvdb.com/series/re-zero-starting-life-in-another-world/seasons/alternate/1). The show is being rebroadcast, combining two episodes into a single extended one and adding new content.

Psycho-Pass did a similar rebroadcast with double episodes as a director's cut, and those episodes were added as Specials (https://www.thetvdb.com/series/psycho-pass/seasons/official/0 & https://trakt.tv/shows/psycho-pass/seasons/0).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Movie studios and guest roles at Year In Review

I noticed that there are two new features added at the Year In Review and All Time Stats:

1) Movie studios are now listed in the same way TV networks are listed
    2) Guest roles are now included at most watched actors/actresses

Would it be possible get a list from a certain movie studio to see all movies I have seen from that particular studio? This would be the same as the networks where
    https://trakt.tv/users/virinr/history/shows/plays?network=FX shows me the list of FX series I have seen whereas
    https://trakt.tv/users/virinr/history/movies/plays?network=Marvel%20Studios could show me all Marvel Studios movies I have seen.

I love that…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Various collected formats + streaming services

It would be nice to have the option of having multi-format in collection. One movie in Blu-Ray and in Digital, for example.

Also, having digital in iTunes AND Amazon Video. More than one type of digital, adding the option of the different services.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow a filter by list

It would be nice to have the option of using a list as a filter.
    Example: Seeing my history of movies and excluding a specific list I have, with all my stand-up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base