General

We have a lot of support tickets and are working to update the site and issues as fast as we can. If you don’t get a reply right away, it’s not because we’re ignoring you, but because we are working on updates. Thanks.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Criminal (2019 Netflix series) not having correct episode names

Criminal (2019) just released today and Trakt has the show as a single show with 12 episodes, but the latter 9 episodes are just titled "TBA." Netflix actually released the show as 4 separate shows titled "Criminal: UK," "Criminal: Spain," "Criminal: France," and "Criminal: Germany." Either Criminal (2019) should be separated into these 4 separate shows or the latter 9 episodes should be given names based on the France, Germany, and Spain shows. Thanks!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Buggy "ADD TO HISTORY"

I'd like to add movies that I've seen before I use trakt to its history, but I've found it rather difficult because some buggy behavior.

When I try to add the movie to the history on movie page by clicking on "ADD TO HISTORY", it rarely gets saved, mostly just "Just now" text shows here and nothing is stored (if I refreshed the page, it shows I've never seen it). I have to click it multiple times until it gets stored - then it suddenly show me all plays of previous clicks, for example "3 PLAYS - VIEW ALL". I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is actually a bug with the Ad Blocker you’re using. It seems they pushed some sort of update recently that broken the Trakt website. Disabling the ad blocker should get the Trakt website working agan.

3. Site errors

I have 2 issues I wish to report.

1 is that when viewing the stats page on a desk top the labels for the Networks don't show, all I get are dots of various colours, and no names. 2nd is that there has been a change in the last 24 hours where you have seperated shows shown on FX and FOX in to two categories, FX & FX (US), and FOX & FOX (US). There does not seem to be a need for this, and makes for unnecessary data, and screws with stats.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

It looks like TVDB did some naming updates (dropped the US part) to their network names. I made an update that will use TMDB for networks now, which also allows us to save multiple networks now. All the shows mentioned should indicate the correct network name now.

4. [BUG] TV Show won't add watchlist

Hi

When i try to add a SHOW to my watchlist for some reason it adds the first episode instead. can this be fixed please

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Saint Seiya spinoffs should not be together with main show

Saint Seiya has different spinoffs and they are listed together on trakt, here: https://trakt.tv/shows/saint-seiya
    Lost Canvas and Soul of Gold have different characters and are set on different periods of time. They are not part of the original series but spinoffs.
    Just like Saint Seiya: Saintia Shou is a different show (https://trakt.tv/shows/saint-seiya-saintia-shou) so should these two:

Lost Canvas: https://trakt.tv/shows/saint-seiya-the-lost-canvas
    https://www.thetvdb.com/series/i-cavalieri-dello-zodiaco-saint-seiya-the-lost-canvas-il-mito-del-re-degli-inferi

Soul of Gold: https://trakt.tv/shows/saint-seiya-soul-of-gold
    https://www.thetvdb.com/series/340582

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Check In on Series & Seasons?

In some of my watched Anime series there is a Check In Button on the Main Page & Season Page, this must be a bug. It doesn't show how many episodes I watched anymore, only 1Play.
    https://abload.de/image.php?img=fistofthenorthstarx6kwl.jpg

It only affected on Anime Series

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Reddit 2019 List on Discovery Page

Hoping you might add the Reddit 2019 list to the Discover Page to take the place of the 2018. I was expecting philrivers to create the new list this year like the past but he hasn't. So people have been using mine and I would like to make it easier for people to find.

Thanks Justin

https://trakt.tv/users/jay-greene/lists/reddit-top-250-2019-edition?sort=rank,asc

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Play counts data

When you look up your friends regarding an episode or a movie
    They are ordered by play count : all good.

When you look up your friends regarding a TV show or a season
    They are ordered by progress on the item : all good but..

sometimes you have people who watched twice the entire TV Show or a specific season ; they should be in front. So it could look like this

username
    100% watched
    73/73 episodes
    102 plays

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The "see more" of the "up next to watch" section should hide completed series

In the dashboard, in the "up next to watch" section there is a "see more" link. I have my preferences set to "least time left", so that link points to /progress/watched/least-time, but "least-time" is pretty much useless as it sorts the shows starting from the completed ones.

It would be good if by default it could hide the completed shows when coming from the dashboard (or some other logic that makes sense). Currently, my choices are to either turn it around and sort by "most time left", or filter out the completed ones (for my use cases it's not that…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Good catch, I think it makes sense for any link from the dashboard to hide completed on your progress page. The link will be updated to append ?hide_completed=true so that is matches the items displayed on the dashboard. Fix out later in the week.

10. Sort episodes in descending order by number after sorting by date

I like to mark episodes as watched with the release date, for aesthetic and personal reasons, but episodes from Netflix shows and episodes that aired in the same day (like the Friends finale) have the exact same date, which results in my history being messed up, because it shows that the last episode I watched was the first episode of the season (or the first episode of the two aired episodes in the case of Friends).

So why not sort the episodes in descending order by number after sorting by date? I don't see any reason for this not to…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Default sorting setting for watched progress is ignored

I have set the Default Sorting setting for Watched Progress to Least Time Left, but every time I enter the Trakt Watched Progress page it uses the Recently Watched as the default sorting.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Detailed Progress bar highlighting only areas watched

Hello, is there any way for the progress bar to show the areas where you haven't watched? like this https://imgur.com/fcZREDC

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Deleted movie always on Trending

A deleted movie (Sense8: Creating the World) is always on Trending with 2 people watching. Bug?
    https://trakt.tv/movies/sense8-creating-the-world
    Picture
    https://i.ibb.co/z7MWBF2/1.jpg

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. BGT The Champions

On BGT The Champions. The Cast thumbs for the Judges, Amanda Holden, Simon Cowell, and Alesha Dixon all show David Walliams' picture. On their respective pages they have the correct image

https://trakt.tv/shows/britain-s-got-talent-the-champions

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Actors : scrollbar is gone

I can't see the scrollbar anymore.

So when you have more than 10 people.. you can't see them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Automatic local Time Zone adjustment to streamed releases. Who knows/remembers Netflix or DC Timezones??

The 'Aired' time shown in Trakt against the future release of a TV network show should auto adjust to also show our local time zone.

How else, will I know when it is "3 PM on DC Universe" or, say, Netflix ? More and more stuff is global and so are more and more Trakt users, so we need a world + local clock!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. IMDb and Rotten tomatoes rating alongside Trakt rating

I have seen other threads related to this and they are closed but I think this is a much-needed feature so we don't have to go to respective websites. I like trakt and want this to be the only website I need to visit for movie/tv references and rating & IMDb user rating is much more reliable. Thank You

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Tooltips for longer episode titles in "Up next to watch" on dashboard

This would be a simple QoL improvement. I frequently want to see full episode titles and it's a bit silly to have to load a whole new page (or inspect element) to see this data that the page already has available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

if you hover over the poster image for a second, the full title will popup in a browser tooltip.

I noticed a small bug if you hide spoilers, so I’ll have a fix for that later today.

19. Google+ icon (link) is still present on mobile website

As said in the title I cant still click on a Google+ link in the Year in Review feature on the mobile website.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. TV Series Page: Adding entire season or series to collection by release date doesn't trigger local cache

Title kind of says it.

When:
    Viewing either an entire TV series page, or a page for a single season, and none of the season or series is in my collection, I click the icon on the right of the 'ADD TO COLLECTION' button with the clock and the +, then select 'Release Date'
    (Add entire season/series by release date to my collection)

I expect:
    The green button to turn full-green, temporarily saying 'ADD TO COLLECTION' and 'just now', whilst at the same time a black bar shows at the bottom of the screen saying 'CACHING YOUR DATA'.
    When the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 54 55
  • Don't see your idea?

General