General

We have a lot of support tickets and are working to update the site and issues as fast as we can. If you don’t get a reply right away, it’s not because we’re ignoring you, but because we are working on updates. Thanks.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. See least episodes left in a seasion in 'progress'

On the website you can see the least episodes left for a serie in progress, but i want to to order it in least episodes left in a season. Is that possible?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. missing an episode

Hello season 2 ep of black mirror is missing episode 4 ("white chirstmas") as netflix has it down for 4 this season
    https://trakt.tv/shows/black-mirror/seasons/2

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Is there a way to search for all Korean movies that I have marked as watched?

Is there a way to search for all Korean movies that I have marked as watched?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Justwatch support

It would be great to have Justwatch (.com) support, in addition to Watch Now.

Although I love Watch Now, it isn't localised (yet).

With Justwatch you can enter your country and see where the show or movie is available to watch in your area.

Maybe it is possible to get data from Justwatch, and use that for Watch Now?
    Or maybe you can make a link to Justwatch, just like the IMDB link?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Kamen Rider should be seperated into seperate series instead of being considered multiple seasons of one show.

Hello. Kamen Rider, as it is currently displayed is frustrating to record watches, and also mostly inaccurate. As it is displayed currently, each Kamen Rider show is considered to be a "season" of Kamen Rider for the purposes of the database. However, as each "season" of Kamen Rider is entirely separate from one another (with the exception of a few sequel series) this is unnecessary.
    In practice, this is frustrating, as it means that if I am watching Kamen Rider Amazon (the fourth season) despite having finished a later season beforehand (Kamen Rider Kabuto, the 16th or so season) the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We use TVDB for all episode info which is why the show is structure in this way. There are currently no plans to maintain the shows in house due to the resources to do so. In the future, we will consider this though if resources allow.

6. Minimalist Version of the Website for Slow Internet

Hi, sometimes, my home internet is slow. Sometimes I am using mobile site of trakt on mobile browser. Either way, loading images on each page take time or use up limited data.

I hope there is an option in trakt.tv setting, or better yet, a button/switch at the top UI bar which will trigger minimalist version of the site.

Minimalist version will focus mainly on texts and buttons. I know visual of the site is what makes the look of this site special. So, if we don't want to completely hide the images, we can at least make them icon…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. memory issue

Recently, I've witnessed huge memory consumption from trakt. I often have 2 or 3 trakt tabs opened at the same time but I don't think that's the problem.
    I have a low connection speed so I suspect some packages get lost and just stack up and up. (Right now for example, one tab is taking 2.7 GB! And it's still getting more and more)

Any ideas?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Please provide some console details, the network tab should give you the size of the elements. It could also be related to the ads, some video based ads might take more memory if they keep running for example.

8. Search in "Tvdb" "tmdb" direct link ?

Hi

When a tvshow or movie is not found on trakt, could you add a direct link for searching on other sites databases. As the title is already entered ?
    Thanks

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow easy rewatch from overview pages

Currently, I can only mark episodes as watched for a second time, if I am on the page for this episode. It would be cool if I could use a long click (like when marking it for the first time) to bring up a menu to add a new play.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Responsive layout "sweet spot" bug

When I open trakt in a browser window with a size of exactly half of my 15'' screen, the responsive layout completely breaks and that makes it impossible to read the content.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. all unwatched movies sorted

add all unwatched movies of collection to watchlist by default along with other watchlist movies.This is keep updated what all movies left to watch

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. BUG: Show humans does not show up in calendar anymore

Show Humans does not show up in calerndar anymore, first I tought that it was hidden, but it wasn't in ettings/hidden either.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adding missing titles via TMDB is too much work

So the FAQ states that to add a missing title to add it to TMDB. I went to https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/new and saw this six-page process. I just want to mark something as watched, not write a novel! Can't we just give the imdb id and be done with it? Finding the imdb id is trouble enough!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We use TMDB as our data source so it needs to exist there first. This is a benefit for not only Trakt, but a lot of other apps that rely on TMDB as well. IMDB doesn’t have an API to use their data directly. Thanks for your help in updating the info.

15. List element priority vs rank

I propose to implement a priority option for list elements instead of or as an alternative to rank.
    I'd much prefer to have a set of priorities, like from 1 to 5 or 1 to 10, that I can use to categorize movies and TV shows according to how soon I'd like to view them instead of a rank.
    The rationale behind this it's not often easy to give a specific rank to each element or to order a lot of elements quickly and easily. As an additional bonus there would be the possibility to filter by priority and choose…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This sounds a little complicate to me. I’m not sure people would understand what priority is used for.

I just release improved list management so you can type in the exact position to move items around.

16. Option to Include Unaired Episodes/Specials on progress list

Currently unaired episodes don't show on a progress list -- only "aired" episodes.

As I use the progress list as an 'unwatched' queue - I noticed while a show may be marked as completed, there are still episodes or specials left to be watched. While I admit, most may not care, but I do. Many of the unaired episodes are of those that HAVE aired but do not have an aired date.

It was only after going back many months in the calendar that I realized other shows also had 'episodes' that I was not aware of. In order to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, no. The progress is built around episodes with air dates. When specials are included, it still requires an air date to be counted. The “fix” would be to make sure TMDB and TVDB are updated with the correct air dates for any episodes without one, then Trakt can sync that data.

17. Make the "Contact support" button a real link that leads somewhere

Following the Help link at the bottom of a default page I landed on support & feedback. The "Contact support" button isnt really a button. If you right click any of the other ones on the list you can see that they all have a drop down menu containing amongst other things options for links. The "Contact support" button does not, nor does it work...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Being able to view my History by seasons watched.

I always try to view my history in order to see what I have watched recently and what I have forgotten to mark down. Currently we and view our history by: "All Types," "Movies," "Shows" and "Episodes." What I would like is to be able to view by "Season" as well. This would make things more simpler and I would not need to open the show to see if I completed a recent viewed season. I know that there is something similar when trying to sort/view my lists.

Thank you for your help

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Complete re-design

It's about time Trakt got a complete re-design. I know I'm not alone in when thinking that Trakt is a pretty messy looking website. The layouts of pages and content is just so hard to interpret because it's all over the place. It's 2016, and Trakt should follow the modern (minimalist) style of websites. A cleaner looking website and easier menu system would really help sell Trakt as being a professional TV tracking website.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add Production Order

I think we should be able to choose if we want a show's episodes to appear by air date (as it currently does, solely) or by production order.

Take these two episodes of Supergirl as an example:
    Supergirl S01E4"Livewire"November 16, 20154X7605

Supergirl S01E5"How Does She Do It?"November 23, 20154X7604
    (Due to the November 2015 Paris attacks, the episode "How Does She Do It?", originally scheduled to air on November 16, 2015 as the fourth episode of the season, was pulled from its scheduled airing, due to content in the episode that was similar to…

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Looked into this, but unfortunately not enough data is available to fill in the production order. We’d need a reliable data source with good coverage, plus a way to know the correct sorting order.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base