General

We have a lot of support tickets and are working to update the site and issues as fast as we can. If you don’t get a reply right away, it’s not because we’re ignoring you, but because we are working on updates. Thanks.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fetch hidden/progress_watched for other users

Would it be possible to add an API to fetch the hidden/progress_watched list for other users (respecting privacy settings)? I would like to use this as a proxy for whether the user intends to continue watching the show.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Long Term  ·  2 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Watching duration

It would be nice to get an overview of how long it took to watch every season of a tv show.

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Long Term  ·  6 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Share badges with Achivy.com

I know the badges for Trakt haven't even really launched yet, but at some point it would be really great if they could be shared to Achivy. I imagine this would just be a question of making the badges available via the Trakt API so they integrate them into Achivy, right?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Long Term  ·  2 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base