General

We have a lot of support tickets and are working to update the site and issues as fast as we can. If you don’t get a reply right away, it’s not because we’re ignoring you, but because we are working on updates. Thanks.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Error 401

Will not "mark as watched/update as I watch"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Error 500

Trying too access progress in wako. Says resource failed to load or when marking something as watched.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reference a new Apple TV App : Movie Trailers

I recently add Trakt feature on an Apple TV app named Movie Trailers that use Trakt to synchronised watched and watchlist movies.

I wondering if it could be added to the Apple TV Apps directory ?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Erased my history and glitches

I am having a major problem since the last update. It wouldnt let me sign on many times. Then today i was able to sign on finally but then it would take me to the website to see my profile. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and now its erased my history and none of my shows are updated and even some seasons (like Big Little Lies is almost done season 2 and it only shows season 1) please fix this so I can restore all my shows and get them updated to current episodes before the new seasons…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m sorry you’re having issues. It sounds like you are referring to a 3rd party app? If so, I suggest contacting them directly since we aren’t the developer of any of those apps.

5. Reference a new Apple TV App : TV Shows Trailers

I recently add Trakt feature on an Apple TV app named TV Shows Trailers that use Trakt to synchronised watched episodes and watchlist.

I will be glad to be referenced in the app directory :)

You can find the app here: https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/movie-trailers/id1458801121?mt=8

You can find more info on the website: https://movietrailers-for-appletv.tumblr.com

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Show will not populate in my calendar

The British show Emmerdale is an active show. It will not list in my calendar though. It is not hidden and shows up in my list but not the calendar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show listed as ended

The show Neighbour's airs on Tenplay in Australia. The info on trakt is pulling from the old channel. They have moved to Tenplay. Can you start listing for this show on this new channel?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. copy code

on my ipad it tells me to copy the link and there’s a copy button and when i click it it says ‘copied to clipboard’ but when i paste it nothing shows up..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Good android app

A good and working android app, that handles both movies and tv-shows. There are lots of apps but they all have problems. Traktoid is nice but doesn't handle movies, and there is no way to search new tv-shows, I can only handle my shows. The other tv-show apps are worse thank traktoid.. The movie apps don't handle tv-shows... so trakt needs a decent android app, that could gave us everyting that the site does.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. iSeries Not Working Correctly

The iSeries app has stopped functioning correctly. It really is the best app for TV shows through Trakt so it would be a shame if it can't be fixed.

It now doesn't recognise all TV shows in my watchlist, showing only 14 instead of over 100 and saying there are episodes I haven't seen which are marked as watched on the site.

App seems to crash too when I try to logout and log back in.

Not sure how to get in touch with the creator of the app, so thought I would post this here. Anyone else experiencing this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/tv-show-tracker-trakttv-client/9nblggh686hq

Hi all!

Just wanted to tell that TV show tracker is a great app for windows phone / mobile with a really nice and fast(!) supporting (bugs, feature requests, etc.) french developer. The app unfortunately isn't listed under the downloads section (windows phone) on the trakt site.

Please have a look at the app please (best I used so far on windows phone 8.1 / 10 mobile) and add it to the downloads list ;)

Following the link to the app:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/tv-show-tracker-trakttv-client/9nblggh686hq

Cheers!
    Michael

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Where to watch information

Provide information on where a user can watch the show (OTA, cable station, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc). For instance, an AMC show could have two sources: AMC, Amazon Prime. This way, when we find something we want to watch, we know where to find it! Currently, the mobile app shows a station number (AMC is channel 4?). A clearer identifier would be the network name and, for cordcutters, alternative sources to get the content.

78 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The watch now feature is currently in BETA. We have over 300 sources where to watch items. These links are available to everyone.

In addition, VIP members can use advanced filtering on the TV, movies, calendar, and search pages for specific sources they want to check availability on.

14. Add App to list in downloads page

Hi Guys,

We have released an iOS app named Teeevo using the trakt.tv api and I would like it to be featured in the list on downloads page. Your feedback will be much appreciated.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/teeevo/id1050550155?ls=1&mt=8

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Could you please update Top Chef

Could you please update Top Chef which is currently showing Season 13 https://trakt.tv/shows/top-chef ,Thank you very much!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. PIN does not work ... enter it in to App and then can not go to Next Step to get verified ...

what's with the PIN .. it basically has madeTrakt useless for me ...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    33 comments  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. BUG: A movie (any video file) gets tagged as recently watched multiple times when watching this movie partly in several attempts.

I'm using Infuse app on iOS and I usually watch movies or tv shows not at once, but in 20-30 minutes spans while I'm on commute. So when the movie is somewhere around the second half of its length and I'm watching it in 2-3 attempts it gets to the "recently watched" history on Trakt multiple times, like I watched it entirely multiple times right away.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Get count down to next airing episode for any TV Series.

I want to get and display count down for the next airing episode for any TV series in my App. So I guess what I will need is the date and time of the upcoming episode. Is there a way I can get in the API? or any other way.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Series Fan Windows Phone

Series Fan is another app which supports the latest trakt v2 api and should be shown along with the other apps on the download page.
    Here is the link for the app

https://www.windowsphone.com/en-in/store/app/series-fan/cdf0bd9e-d8c3-4f96-95dd-24886296785a

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. App API not working?

Since weeks my favorite App 60Hz has problems connecting to your service. Now I downloaded a new App (TeeVee) and it also can't connect to trakt. What's going on? Is there no working App anymore?

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories