General

We have a lot of support tickets and are working to update the site and issues as fast as we can. If you don’t get a reply right away, it’s not because we’re ignoring you, but because we are working on updates. Thanks.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add support for Slingtv scrobbling

Would like to have tvshows watched in SlingTV tracked in traktv

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Researching  ·  1 comment  ·  Media Centers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Synchronize with iTunes and iOS watched status

I watch movies and series episodes on my Mac or iPhone, and would really like to sync my watched statuses to Trakt.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  2 comments  ·  Media Centers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. alexa

There's a great deal of interest in controlling Kodi and apps like it using Alexa, however to make that work, the app needs a remote server that can connect to Alexa's cloud servers. At present, the only way to set this up is using an elaborate server system, like this: http://www.howtogeek.com/249336/how-to-control-your-kodi-media-center-with-an-amazon-echo/

It seems to me that Trakt already has almost all the tools to make this work without needing an elaborate setup. You have the library of the Kodi user. You have a connection from Kodi to the internet. What you still need is a way to send commands to…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  0 comments  ·  Media Centers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base