How can we improve Trakt?

Track sporting events

Tracking sport matches. Users can add the missing shows.

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
massimilianopennone shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Marc Poirier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My assumption is there is a gap in available db's out there, if any currently that store this data. This would be a huge feature that could have a lot of further dependant features added on. For example, high viability to have user base add more friends (attract) to join trakt.tv to smack talk socially about a sporting event that a friend is checked in watching, or perhaps previously viewed. "My team beat your team! Ha ha!"

• Marc Poirier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

User story:
    As a trakt.tv user I wish to be able to track all the sporting events that I watch in the same manor that I watch TV shows or movies.

Acceptance criteria:
    The system supports a timeline of sporting events backwards (with any limitations known to the user such as key dates [1970-] for example) and going forward for all televised sporting events.

• stef_debeuf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The possibility to add sports games. I like to track my TV shows and movies, but it would be awesome to add a game of soccer, baseball, etc

• Jennifer Leigh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As of right now, is there no way to track any sporting events? I didn't even think of it before, but I've been watching basketball again.

• d-snake1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea. It would be a great tool to allow me to keep track of which games I've watched and how much time I've spent staring at sports compared to other genres.

Feedback and Knowledge Base