How can we improve Trakt?

Official Trakt App

It would be great to have an official Trakt app to mark shows watched and view upcoming schedules

3,164 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
aaw1083 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

132 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ibraim A. Lima commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All third-party Android applications are limited and do not have all the functionality of the site.

• Mark LaViolette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@k which app are you using. I personally liked #checkTrakt and have never had any issues with it on my iPad 4th generation or my iPhone 6+.

• K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been a while since I have been able to use this on my iphone. Will there be an update soon so that it doesn't keep crashing? It used to work so well! Thanks!

• K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will this app start working again on my iphone?

• rakers8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Movist" for iPhone seems to be getting decent, recent reviews. Can anyone confirm good usability? I'm currently using checktrakt and it's simply "ok" at the moment. It's missing features but the dev seems to be working on it at a decent pace.

• Michaël Kon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see an official app that just works, for movies and tv shows. All the apps that are out there either only sync tv shows and no movies or do both but just don't seem to work right or have all the features the site has.

• Roberta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If the idea goes on... you can count on me to translate the app to PT-br :)

• iGiorgis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An OFFICIAL Trakt app for iPhone and Adroid not only to mark shows watched BUT Checkins and NOTIFICATIONS too!

• Habib commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would very much love to see this happen and happily pay ten bucks for it. I currently use 60hz app on iOS, great app but hasn't been updated since April 2014.

• Garfield commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be great. We have a lot of apps in the store that are using the trakt API bon none of them is perfect. Since trakt v2 the most of this app are not working anymore!

and the mobile webiste is REALLY bad to use on iPhone 6 Plus, it always crashes, reloads again, sometimes no pictures ant it's very slow!

Feedback and Knowledge Base