How can we improve Trakt.tv?

Official Trakt App

It would be great to have an official Trakt app to mark shows watched and view upcoming schedules

2,595 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    aaw1083aaw1083 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

99 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • XenoUkrainianXenoUkrainian commented  · 

+1 for Android -sent from iPad :P but seriously though, +1 for Android

• fnkrfnkr commented  · 

+1 for Android

• Rob NijhofRob Nijhof commented  · 

And please write one for Windows Phone as well please! :)

• HabibHabib commented  · 

I would very much love to see this happen and happily pay ten bucks for it. I currently use 60hz app on iOS, great app but hasn't been updated since April 2014.

• GarfieldGarfield commented  · 

That would be great. We have a lot of apps in the store that are using the trakt API bon none of them is perfect. Since trakt v2 the most of this app are not working anymore!

and the mobile webiste is REALLY bad to use on iPhone 6 Plus, it always crashes, reloads again, sometimes no pictures ant it's very slow!

• JoJo commented  · 

Hey bro, what happens now with all those apps and trakt v2.0?

• WestWest commented  · 

For Android too ;)

• itsxluigiitsxluigi commented  · 

Do any of the apps follow the websites "hidden season" feature? That's my main problem. Shows like Survivor, I don't plan on watching all 29 seasons, ever. So I hide the ones I know I won't go back to and it gets rid of it from my "progress". None of the apps recognize this, and all say I need to go watch these episodes.

• danbo99danbo99 commented  · 

Well I use an iPhone and would love an official Trakt App. Not one of the apps do everything I need, each seems to do one part well. I've tried and purchased them all, and some are good but they don't fit all my needs.

• sven.salemanssven.salemans commented  · 

I think everyone who says an own app isn't needed, is using an iPhone. On Android, SeriesGuide is the closest to a decent Trakt app and that's only really good for series, not movies. Even for series, SeriesGuide misses A LOT of features..

• strangekittystrangekitty commented  · 

Traktato for iOS has been my lifesaver for a long time, perfect for one-tap marking episodes and movies as seen. uTrakt for detailed managing.

• Anonymous commented  · 

When I had an iPhone, checkTrakt was excellent, and with my android I like SeriesGuide.

• FredrikFredrik commented  · 

Does "Stage 3" mean there's an iPhone app in the working?

• chateaudlfchateaudlf commented  · 

Have you looked into 60Hz app recently? They support quite a lot of features...

• Anonymous commented  · 

I think I would like a trakt app because the website has better functions than any of those listed apps. I don't see any of them that have Trakt's calendar feature that allows you to:
        1. go back more than a week
        2. mark episodes as watched without swiping into another screen or two
        3. hide watched episodes from view

I would even settle for a list view in an app that did those things. Most app's calendars only allow you to go back a week, or a list view shows the earliest unseen episode of a series. I'd like to only see a list of recently aired & unseen episodes.

• rbsrbs commented  · 

There are a bunch of apps already. uTrakt for iOS is great, in my opinion.
        Why did you think a Trakt own app is needed?

1 2 3 5 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base