How can we improve

Official Trakt App

It would be great to have an official Trakt app to mark shows watched and view upcoming schedules

2,770 votes
Sign in
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    aaw1083 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

Sign in
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Joe commented  · 

Using the website is so clumsy on a touch screen. An official with the ability to edit lists is needed

• Nick George commented  · 

Is this really needed? The responsive web site works great.. just pin the website to your home screen.

• ItsWilder commented  · 

Ever since iShows 2 came out, I don't feel the need for an official app anymore.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I think it would be good to better give notifications and track easier while watching.

• BigDog88 commented  · 

"Series Guide" for android is your best bet (sorry, dont have an iOS suggestion) as it is extreamly user friendly and is a must app for any serious TV traker.

If your using Kodi, then you will want to install the" script" add-on under programs. This add-on will keep Trakt up to date with your Kodi watching and thus keep "Series Guide" for android up to date as well.

• Danial Behzadi commented  · 

"Series Guide" for android and " script" for Kodi does this. If you don't like them, you can write your own app.

• javakrypt commented  · 

Series Guide is very good for what you want. It's so much better than any other Trakt capable app. I use it 90% of the time over the website.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Also for Windows 10 (mobile) :D

• carlos commented  · 

For windows too! It would be perfect an official support for vlc

• Gabriel commented  · 

lovely if there was an officially supported app for portable devices. Make a free (ad-supported) and a pro version on Play Store... PLEASE!

@Ibraim A. Lima, rightt,

@lesilva00, futuramente eles devem fazer isso. A equipe deles ainda é muito pequena pra isso e eles ainda não abriram um espaço pra traduções como outras empresas já fizeram.

@iGiorgis, EXACTLY!

@DeCrock, thanks. ^^
        I'd agree, for everyone, a cross-platform app. Shouldn't be that hard to do.

I'm very happy and excited as you guys reckon this idea and giving more thoughts. Keep it up! ;)

• Ibraim A. Lima commented  · 

All third-party Android applications are limited and do not have all the functionality of the site.

• Kuuak commented  · 

+1 for Windows Phone

• Mark LaViolette commented  · 

@k which app are you using. I personally liked #checkTrakt and have never had any issues with it on my iPad 4th generation or my iPhone 6+.

• AdminSean (Admin, trakt) commented  · 

@K not sure which app you're using, but you'd need to take it up with the developer of the app.

• K commented  · 

It's been a while since I have been able to use this on my iphone. Will there be an update soon so that it doesn't keep crashing? It used to work so well! Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base