How can we improve Trakt.tv?

Official Trakt App

It would be great to have an official Trakt app to mark shows watched and view upcoming schedules

2,595 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    aaw1083aaw1083 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

99 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • javakryptjavakrypt commented  · 

Series Guide is very good for what you want. It's so much better than any other Trakt capable app. I use it 90% of the time over the website.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Also for Windows 10 (mobile) :D

• carloscarlos commented  · 

For windows too! It would be perfect an official support for vlc

• GabrielGabriel commented  · 

+1
        lovely if there was an officially supported app for portable devices. Make a free (ad-supported) and a pro version on Play Store... PLEASE!

@Ibraim A. Lima, rightt,

@lesilva00, futuramente eles devem fazer isso. A equipe deles ainda é muito pequena pra isso e eles ainda não abriram um espaço pra traduções como outras empresas já fizeram.

@iGiorgis, EXACTLY!

@DeCrock, thanks. ^^
        I'd agree, for everyone, a cross-platform app. Shouldn't be that hard to do.

I'm very happy and excited as you guys reckon this idea and giving more thoughts. Keep it up! ;)

• Ibraim A. LimaIbraim A. Lima commented  · 

All third-party Android applications are limited and do not have all the functionality of the site.

• KuuakKuuak commented  · 

+1 for Windows Phone

• Mark LaVioletteMark LaViolette commented  · 

@k which app are you using. I personally liked #checkTrakt and have never had any issues with it on my iPad 4th generation or my iPhone 6+.

• SeanAdminSean (Admin, trakt) commented  · 

@K not sure which app you're using, but you'd need to take it up with the developer of the app.

• KK commented  · 

It's been a while since I have been able to use this on my iphone. Will there be an update soon so that it doesn't keep crashing? It used to work so well! Thanks!

• KK commented  · 

When will this app start working again on my iphone?

• lesilva00lesilva00 commented  · 

I can help you making translate to PT-BR

• rakers8rakers8 commented  · 

"Movist" for iPhone seems to be getting decent, recent reviews. Can anyone confirm good usability? I'm currently using checktrakt and it's simply "ok" at the moment. It's missing features but the dev seems to be working on it at a decent pace.

• Michaël KonMichaël Kon commented  · 

Would love to see an official app that just works, for movies and tv shows. All the apps that are out there either only sync tv shows and no movies or do both but just don't seem to work right or have all the features the site has.

• RobertaRoberta commented  · 

If the idea goes on... you can count on me to translate the app to PT-br :)

• iGiorgisiGiorgis commented  · 

An OFFICIAL Trakt app for iPhone and Adroid not only to mark shows watched BUT Checkins and NOTIFICATIONS too!

• anscarlettanscarlett commented  · 

I am honestly shocked there isn't one already! All platforms need this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base