How can we improve Trakt.tv?

Official Trakt App

It would be great to have an official Trakt app to mark shows watched and view upcoming schedules

3,020 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    aaw1083 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

124 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For iPhone Users do the following:
        - go to Safari App and open Trakt.tv
        - within Safari then hit the Action / Share button (bottom in the middle / square with an arrow pointing upwards)
        - hit "Add to Home Screen"
        The Icon actually looks really nice and it works like an app. The only downside is, that you can't go backwards like on the website. Other than that it's like an actual app.
        Enjoy

• danbo99 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At this point I don’t think we will ever see an app. I think these guys had the best intentions for one but it’s a lot more time, work and money than most people realize. And let’s face it, how many of us are paying the subscription for no ads now? How could these guys possibly afford to quit their regular job to make an app when most people won’t pay that much for one?

Have you tried simply using their website? Their calendar feature of shows does what most apps would do regarding tracking the shows you’ve watched or not. And it’s simple enough to just search the movie titles as you watch them. It’s not perfect but it works well.

• IDRISSI ML commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i highly recommend that trakt must start develop its own smartphone app the third party apps are quitting some of them stooped working long time ago and the rest it's just about time

Trackt never had an app. Whatever app you were using, you’re asking the wrong company.

Your app was called HD movies and now it's not showing nothing at all as it say an error. And now it's called a different name now what happened to it.

The app I have now is now working as movies and TV shows are no longer on there did they stop you of showing the public free movies and TV show as the app is no longer on google play as well.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base