How can we improve Trakt.tv?

Official Trakt App

It would be great to have an official Trakt app to mark shows watched and view upcoming schedules

2,527 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    aaw1083aaw1083 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

96 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Velimir SabanVelimir Saban commented  · 

I would gladly pay for offical app, one with all the trakt.tv features built in. I can't find good 3rd party solution. Kyra and CheckTrakt are close, but, naaah.

• KarenKaren commented  · 

I can not get trakt to work with covenant through kodi. It will not let me authorize it. Help please!!

• rodrigo rodrigues dos santosrodrigo rodrigues dos santos commented  · 

Eu queria por favor lhes pedir. Um número ou código de usuário,pra enserir no Kodi êxodo,ou espct,sou leigo em várias coisas ainda agradeço,

• LordyLordy commented  · 

There is a webapp. Using Chrome press add to homescreen. And the app will be automatically made.

• ianian commented  · 

Trying to join but keep getting an error "500"?? any ideas

• BytetBytet commented  · 

I also give a vote to cathode but only because the android home screen widget works nicely with the tile layout I'm using on top tv launcher 2. http://imgur.com/LIrrTRP

• RazzyRazzy commented  · 

How and where do you enter the activate code on the Trakt.tv mobile app?

• Dayna smithDayna smith commented  · 

Where can I get a trakt app for my. Lg stylo 2

• TrevorTrevor commented  · 

I asked a question how do i get a trakt.tv app on my samsung phone and note pad i think you sent me an answer but i lost it can you please resend it

• Anonymous commented  · 

@Trakt ... you should employ actual developers, a group of pot head burnouts isn't really working out!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

3 years later and still no official app. No ETA still?

• JoelJoel commented  · 

I was on Windows Phone until about a week ago and on there I used Trakter. It completely duplicates the websites look and feel and it's amazing. Still use it on my PC since it's a universal App. But the fact that there is not an equivalent on iOS is disappointing.

• Qnqzzu IangolflQnqzzu Iangolfl commented  · 

Just improve the mobile site/website. I haven't used any Trakt app since the new website.

• jimmyjimmy commented  · 

plz, release an official trakt app for android....

• kolinkolin commented  · 

Absolutely need this. None of the third part apps support all the trakt features.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base