How can we improve Trakt?

Mark show as abandoned (or dropped) when you intentionally stop watching.

Mark show as abandoned (or dropped) when you intentionally stop watching.

3,705 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
musictvlife shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Researching  ·  AdminJustin Nemeth (CEO / Founder, trakt) responded  · 

Currently, you can hide a show from you calendar or progress page. Hiding from watched progress also hides it from your dashboard on deck. Hiding in those 2 places should work for most users.

This topic proposes a “dropped” status for a show. This would hide from the 3 sections mentioned above + add a “dropped” indicator in places such as the show summary page.

128 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

shows show up in my "watch next" section that I no longer watch. Which is a pain in the backside as I have to constantly trying to get rid of them

• dgw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@tahir khan: Use the "hide" button for the dropped show on your progress page.

• tahir khan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would welcome this option. I've dropped shows yet they still show up in my "watch next" section. Which is a pain in the backside as you have to constantly keep on marking it as watched ☹️

• Carolyn Carr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like this because I quite often only watch one episode to see if I'm interested. If I'm not I don't want to see it keep showing up on my Progress site

• nigelwestland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, need this. I do want to see them in my progress list, but not on my next to watch. So that people can see in my progress I did see some of it.

• BevansDesign commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would probably also be worthwhile to expand this feature to movies. Even though they're much shorter, I've still abandoned a few movies halfway through because they didn't interest me, and I'd like to be able to mark them as such.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be excellent - I might stop watching a series after, say, the 3rd season of 7 but to remove it from progress, I need to mark the whole series unwatched. An example would be True Blood where I gave up after season 5 or Elementary mid way through season 4.

• jul_j37 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still want this. I wanna see every series I saw in my "see more" section. The ones I still watch and also the ones I dropped. If I hide the dropped ones, I don't see them, but I want to be reminded that I watch a series at one time but then dropped it.

PLEASE

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see "dropped series/movies" just because you could see your progress how many series/movies you have dropped in this year..

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base