How can we improve Trakt?

[BUG] TV Show won't add watchlist

Hi

When i try to add a SHOW to my watchlist for some reason it adds the first episode instead. can this be fixed please

Thanks

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
ciaron88 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • oyoy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

UPDATE: Everything is back to normal now. :)

Thanks for your time and effort.

Hi Justin.
    I'm actually talking about both. Choosing an actions from the menu for shows in their main page.
    Future show (E.g. Pandora. https://trakt.tv/shows/pandora-2019: "Add to list" > "Watchlist"
    *Will mark only episode 1x01 instead the whole show.
    Second problem:
    Old shows from the 80's-90's that I want to "Add to history" > "Release date"
    E.g. https://trakt.tv/shows/fat-albert-and-the-cosby-kids
    **Will mark only episode 1x01 instead the whole show.

• AdminJustin Nemeth (CEO / Founder, trakt) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This original topic was about the watchlist, but it sounds like you are talking about adding a show to your watched history, which isn't the same thing.

When adding a show to your watched history, it only adds episodes with an air date in the past. So, it will skip episodes without an air date or that haven't aired yet. That is my guess what you are seeing, but hard to say without a specific example and links to the show you are talking about. Please open a new support idea with that info if you still thing it is a problem.

Same bug, NOT on calendar. Bug started in July.
    All TV-Show on their main page if add to watchlist will auto-mark only the first episode. Deleting and trying again wont fix it. This is a serious bug cause I can't add new show or mark an old series as watched (Add to history: Release Date will also mark only the first episode).

Feedback and Knowledge Base