How can we improve Trakt?

Show picked up and airing dates have changed. Have things changed?

I can't believe what this site is doing with the show The Widow! I added this show to my iShows TV app weeks ago, I've been watching on Amazon Prime. Now that I've finished the show, and I want to mark it as finished, all of a sudden this show is listed under some other network (ITV), and the episodes are listed as airing in the future...?!?!? Um, NO!

A similar situation happened with the show Taboo. It aired in Europe first, then came to the U.S. on FX Network. I posted how the show should be updated for the FX Network airing so members can Trakt it correctly. The moderators here disagreed, saying the original airing is kept to avoid any confusion and my request was closed and put to an end.

So you can understand my frustration that the table has turned against me, and I'm still at the bitter end of it! W-T-H!?! Have things changed around here?

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Michael G. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Declined  ·  AdminJustin Nemeth (CEO / Founder, trakt) responded  · 

The first comment is correct, TVDB changed the info around and Trakt simply synced up with the changes. I assume this show originally aired or was developed in the UK which is the “original airing” they went with.

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Daeymien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sounds more a gripe with TVDB as that's where Trakt is pulling the metadata from.

FWIW, same thing happened with Victoria. TVDB takes country of origin as UK. So, though it's already aired in the US, it's shown with UK air dates.

Feedback and Knowledge Base