How can we improve Trakt?

Bug with trakt on kodi

Hi. When I'm opening any video app on kodi 18 that I have installed on my nvidia shield. I go to my created list (via trakt.tv) called currently watching which gives me an overview of the TV shows I'm watching I see an overview with checkmarks but as soon as I click on any TV show the checkmarks in the overview have disappeared. They are still on the seasons of any tv show when I click there but in the total overview of all my added TV shows to the list they are gone. I have tried to re-authenticate trakt. I have reinstalled kodi with a clean install but nothing seems to work. It happens in multiple skins and in every video addon so that can't be the problem. I'm hoping there is a solution to fix my problem? Greetings Tara

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Tara shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Justin

Thank you for your reply, here is my kodi log i hope i did everything alright. If im missing something please explain to me what it is i need to do.

https://pastebin.com/dJ6LgNZm

The issue is with trakt. I have the official trakt addon installed and paired as well as i pair trakt in de video addons that i use. This problem doesnt happen with one addon but with every addon. Thats why im quite sure the problem is with the trakt app.

If there is anything more you need please ask.

Feedback and Knowledge Base