How can we improve Trakt.tv?

Velvet- 55/54 episodes completed error + check back next season isn't correct

When I finished Velvet, I saw at my progress that it says "55/54 episodes completed" Please update the end number. There are 55 episodes instead of 54 as season 1 of Velvet counts 16 episodes and not 15 as it suggests, we also need a tumbnail for this episode. https://www.netflix.com/search?q=velvet&jbv=80018046&jbp=0&jbr=0 as seen on Netflix. It also says "check back next season", the show ended after 4 seasons, please update this!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Shana shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If anyone can adapt on TVDB, then it isn’t a very reliable website. At least use official websites then where they have always the correct info. Okay, i understand you cannot
        Manually adapt everything, that’s why I put up this feedback for only the shows that we think are incorrect, so that you can only adapt the ones that needs to be adapted. If no one says anything about a particular show, it means it’s correct so no need for adaptations there. :-)

• AdminJustin Nemeth (Founder, trakt) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use several open databases, TVDB being one of them. Info is added and maintained on these websites for Trakt and a ton of other projects to use. For TV shows, TVDB is the master record. For movies, TMDB is the master record. It is simply not possible for us to manually update all TV shows and movies, which is why we rely on these standardized, open databases.

• Shana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

But it’s your website? And there is not even a button on the page to adapt it so no idea how. (and I’m no tech expert as well) I don’t pay every year just so that I have to adapt your website, which is I guess your and your team’s work to make sure everything is correct and up to date.

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Okay but then there are still 55 eps and it isn’t correct as your page says 54 eps. Also the show has finished, there is no next season so please adapt this as well. Don’t blindly stare at 1 source..season 2 needs to have 14 eps instead of 13 which adds up the total number of episodes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base