How can we improve Trakt?

Episodes in grid format on Progress page

Hello,

There are only 6 "Up-To-Next" episodes on home page and personal progress page only shows episodes on right side as list.

It would be really great see them like the watchlist so it will be easy to decide watch shows to watch.

https://i.imgur.com/kcu65Le.png

63 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Harvey Specter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • imtoad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen. It's been planned for months now. I want all my shows on one page, not spread out over 6.

• fietfiet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Harvey Specter wow man, thanks for the pics. I am *drooling* over how great it’d be if it was made exactly like your pic (https://i.imgur.com/n4rYKGf.jpg).

Everyone, seriously, check out Harvey’s pic above—if you like it, please upvote!!

• fietfiet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Please!

Finally, someone said this too... thought I was the only one.

Please add this, because discovering stuff is so important and one of the trademarks of Trakt is clean/simple info in 1 place.

I’m sure lots of people either think about this or would immediately notice a difference & would find more shows (little stuff like this is how I finally started using Trakt on a regular basis, partly thanks to how it looks when you upgrade to VIP).

As always, thanks for everything! You’re the best Justin & team.

• Harvey Specter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Planned · Nov 8, 2018

HEALL YEAHHHHHH

I am more excited about this than upcoming Black Friday lol :)

• Harvey Specter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@arcreactor

Yes. Indeed. How current progress page looks is definitely useful sometimes.
    I just wish trakt adds what we suggested so we can switch between how it looks.

• arcreactor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Harvey Specter

Yes.
    I like the fact that you show this idea as something you can choose between in your first picture. As it would be nice to be able to switch between formats if you want more in depth info.
    Maybe it would also be possible to choose between episode and poster art.

By the way thumbs up on the images:)

Feedback and Knowledge Base