How can we improve Trakt.tv?

Reset shows - add episodes to watched history

When I Reset a show, and the next episode to watch appears in "Up next to watch", I am not able to add the episode to watched history. The only alternative that comes up when I try is "Remove from history". So far I've solved it by going to the page for each episode, but it would be easier to have the option to register it as watched directly from "Up next to watch", as I do with unwatched episodes.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Eline shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  AdminJustin Nemeth (Founder, trakt) responded  · 

This update will be released next week. When you click the purple check mark, there will be a new icon to allow adding an additional play for episodes. (movies will also get the same icon)

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • arcreactor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Skye It is separate and won't effect your history. It resets the progress page back to the start of the show while keeping your history intact. But you do have to click on the episode on your dashboard or progress page to pull up the episode page to mark it as watched a second time. We want to be able to add another play on Trakt without having to go directly to the episode page.

• Skye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was thinking about getting VIP for the rewatch feature but I was just wondering if the rewatch feature would remove the show from my history or not? Or is it separate and wont effect my history of watched shows?

Feedback and Knowledge Base