How can we improve Trakt?

More than one collected format of an item

As of right now you can mark a item as collected with one type of metadata bluray/dvd/digtal ect.
Myself I have multiple editions of a movie like a bluray and a dvd or bluray and digital copy or all of the above.
It would be nice to either be able to mark a movie/tv show/episode as collected more than once.
Like watch history with a view all button and the best quality shown on the main page.
Or be able to select more than one option under format.
I personally prefer the former because it represents what is an entirely different copy.

Hope this makes sense.

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
arcreactor shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DragonPhantom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is all that is needed to keep me from trying to write my own app. 1 movie should be able to have multiple formats available and I would even recommend allowing a bit more data as location. I have hundreds of discs in a massive numbered case and 1000's in digital and need to know what I have and where. A loan feature might be nice but not as important as multiple formats! Please add so I can retire my Excel file! :D

• arcreactor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now that I think about it maybe a checkbox next to the format list would work better and be simpler to implement.

• Mdelato commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! If this feature existed, I can abandon my Google Spreadsheet. Great idea. For myself, I categorize as: 4K HiDef, Bluray, DVD, Burn

Feedback and Knowledge Base