How can we improve Trakt.tv?

Date/Time of new shows

Hey. Just a question... The time a show is broadcast was being pulled from TVDB, right?

In their new website it's impossible to add that info anymore to new shows. So, weird things happen. Example: this TV Show https://trakt.tv/shows/bailando-con-las-estrellas that I added today, it's broadcast on Tuesdays at 10:35pm. Since I can't put the time on TVDB, Track.tv shows the episode date/time as (using yesterday as example) May 15, 2018 00:00. But, I'm in Portugal then, with the production info correctly added in TMDB, that episode is shown to me with the date/time May 14, 2018 23:00 (11:00pm) because of the time zone. This is: the first episode it's shown to me almost 1 day before it really was broadcasted...

I know this is a problem of TVBD but already plenty people talked about this on their forums and none good response was given (at least, none in the topics I have seen) and, if I try to ask them about this problem, I'm almost 100% sure that I'll get a pseudo-arrogant answer saying something like "that's a Trakt problem, not TVDB's" as I already see plenty of times.

In conclusion, the main reason for me to write you here is to let you know the existence of this problem (if you didn't already know) and, maybe, the Trakt team could talk to the TVDB team to come to a solution for this problem.

Thank you.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Hugo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Hugo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh... Good then. I didn't see that answer there (probably, bad search). In that case, sorry to bother and let's hope it's fixed soon. :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base