How can we improve Trakt.tv?

Show "recently aired" as sorting next-to-watch episodes by date instead of sorting the latest episode unseen by date

In the on deck and progress sections, setting to "recently aired" will sort correctly by which show had the most recent episode, but it'll show an episode that is not next-to-watch for me.

For example, if I have a weeks worth of episodes for several shows, it sorts properly, but as soon as one show airs another episode (without being watched yet), the "on deck" will show me the latest, effectively skipping the correct next episode to watch.

Ideally, I'd like a reverse-direction sort of "previously aired" for on deck, showing only my personal next-to-watch episodes sorted by their air date.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    meghanleighgreen shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • meghanleighgreen commented  · 

Username is meggerrsss, but I can't see it there anymore either.
        Hmm, it might have been just a specific issue I saw at the time with Black Lightning saying there was only one episode to watch when there was two (night-of the new one) and suddenly it was showing first in my list.

• AdminJustin Nemeth (Founder, trakt) commented  · 

Hmm, I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my account. Please provide your username and an example show where you're seeing this. I'll then take a look at your progress page, sorted by recently aired, and see what it looks like.

It should just use your next episode to watch when applying the sort. It will always use the next episode after your last episode watched, it won't go back to any unwatched episodes earlier then that. Is that what you're seeing maybe?

Feedback and Knowledge Base