How can we improve Trakt.tv?

A more personalized and complete list (Like MyAnimeList)

What i find really annoying with using trakt, is the way you have to seperate shows or movies into seperate list for your personal "status" on that show (Like i need to make my own list for shows that i have dropped, have on hold or have completed (and you have the default Watchlist for shows you want to watch.))

So what i think would immensely help organize our shows/movies, is to have a more "Complete list" of every show/movie and their own "Status", like they do on MyAnimeList. (Or we could just have a new system of "tagging" shows, so these "Statuses" are more clearly visible.) An example of this is the way i have organized my page on MyAnimeList: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/davidpeder2

Here you can filter every entry after their status; like "watching", "on hold", "dropped" or "want to watch", and you can easily see what their status is. I also find this way much easier to find out how many episodes you have watched, than to hover your mouse over the shows to see how many episodes you have watched/how many times you have seen it. Here you can also give comments on the specific entry.

This would make organization much easier, and would make it so that i dont have to have multiple tabs open just to see everything i am watching, have completed, have on hold and have dropped.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David Pedersen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base