How can we improve Trakt.tv?

I'd like to be able to ignore users

There are certain individuals writing WOTs for the lamest of episodes imaginable without saying much on a regular basis, or people deliberately spamming the comment section with multiple (different) >1k character comments (but 0-1min timestamp differences).

I'd like to set a user to be ignored to not see his/her reviews and shouts (or replies). It's greatly annoying to see that a recent episode has like 6-9 comments in total whereas 4-6 are from the same person upon expanding the comment section.
Or see yet another review talking hot air about redundant, petty things for thousands of characters, pretty much without being able to get a single point across with just a few words.

To each their own, for others there might other people they'd like to not see comments from, who'd benefit from this greatly.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ds1 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • dgw commented  · 

This seems like a natural extension of the "Hide" functionality. If we can hide shows and movies that we don't want to see, why not also users whose comments we don't want to see? I can think of a couple users I would use this on if the feature existed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base