or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • sp1tisp1ti commented  · 

I appreciate the response but this doesn't really "fix" it for me ;)... Not that I need for most of those to be on trakt but it's always a surprise to see what goes through and what not. I know that your personal stance on this is quite the opposite of mine but it really is just... random? My general take-away was always that you just never reset the "adult" flag and never import someone who was once attributed to that but not much else? I mean if the image is a problem then just that should be blocked not the entry because from the examples below I'm not seeing content that isn't present in other movies already (bare breasts)?
        I also found the occasional horror movie not getting through like https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/108739-making-off when there is much worse on the site in terms of violence :?

I guess for improvement: can we get a message that it was blocked instead of not found :)?

• Justin NemethAdminJustin Nemeth (Founder, trakt) commented  · 

For Small Island, looks like that was a 2 part TV show and is listed at https://trakt.tv/shows/small-island. That's why the movie is hidden on Trakt since it is a duplicate. For the others, while they aren't labeled as adult, all of the images contain nudity which is why they are blocked.

If a movie is switched to adult on TMDB, it should hopefully be picked up when it processes the nightly changes from the TMDB API. Could be related to the other TMDB issue we're seeing and maybe they aren't showing up in that API or possibly there is a bug where Trakt isn't refreshing it correctly.

• sp1tisp1ti commented  · 

You should occasionally recheck if something's adult. Almost none of those who fail are adult on TMDB and they shouldn't be ;)....

Feedback and Knowledge Base