How can we improve Trakt.tv?

Activation Code

I am running Kodi 16 what gives me only a 4 digit code,so I am not able to even activate Trakt.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Guy C shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I'm trying to activate my code

• Tom commented  · 

This is not helping no place to add code

• johnbell2 commented  · 

got the coed number but were do i put it

• Phyllis commented  · 

It tells me to enter a code to activate/authenticate. Where?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same theme.... no activation code ! How do I find it ?

• Mandy Lloyd commented  · 

I have entered the activation code and it tells me it's accepted - but when I look at my account in Exodus it says Authorisation - and doesn't show my user name so won't load my TV show ?

• C wilson commented  · 

I am running Kodi 16.1 (due to my box specs) with Exodus, but the last few days the watched ticks stopped working.

So I removed the account, cleared the cache and tried to relink them, but Exodus is not displaying the activation code?

Is there any way around this? I know you don't admin Exodus just looking​ for assistance

• Anonymous commented  · 

How the hell do I get the code? Is this some kind of rackect by trakttv?

• Mick commented  · 

Lost my activation code

• Jamie Cooper commented  · 

Hi I have just joined and need the activation code. It is asking me to enter it but I haven't received one? My user name is jamiecjc

• Mary Remete commented  · 

I have KODI "Jarvis" and recently whenever I start KODI I get a TRAKT activation code. Could you please shed a light on as to why I have to activate on a daily basis?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have an account but it won't allow me to add another device code. When I go to the trakt.tv/activate it only gives me the option to sign in or start a new account. When I sign it brings me to my home page. I want to update my device. I had change my programming from Kodi 16.1 to 17 on all my devices. I hope this isn't going to be what it is going to be like for all of them.

Feedback and Knowledge Base