How can we improve Trakt?

Provide greater details about Trakt.tv features

The differences between Standard Membership and VIP Membership are displayed in great detailed; however, there are two options for VIP memberships, with the second, VIP EP, at twice the cost of a (Standard) VIP membership. The description only shows VIP with Executive Producer credits but does not show any other details about the differences between both VIP memberships. After searching conducting extensive searches here on Trakt.tv, I was unable to find any information regarding this topic, hence this post. It would be helpful to see details accompany any feature, especially one that has a pricetag attached -- in other words, many may want to know what advantages would be provided to justify paying twice the cost of one (VIP Membership) over the other. I believe those details would be beneficial to Trakt.tv as well since there are no incentives shown, and I'm one who loves features and information.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Rob Mamede shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Completed  ·  AdminJustin Nemeth (CEO / Founder, trakt) responded  · 

The features are currently the same for both levels. EP has the additional VIP EP badge and is a higher level of support if you really love Trakt and want to contribute a bit more to the project :) If we add EP only features, the trakt.tv/vip page will for sure be updated with that info.

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base