How can we improve Trakt?

Hide Check Ins from History

This sounds counter intuitive, but stick with me. I would like to set specific shows to not show up in my History page when I've checked into the episodes.

Why? Because I have my Plex Server set up to scrobble all views to Trakt. But my daughter likes to watch her shows (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, etc) on her tablet, via Plex. That means that every time she watches an episode of a show I don't care about, it gets added to my Trakt history.

I have hidden these shows from my Progress and Calendar, but the check ins still show up in my history. That means that every few days I have to go into those shows and remove all plays. Gets very tedious to have to manually do that every few days.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Michael Moya shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Marr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It does allow users for free users too! I shared my Plex library with my sister, and only mine gets scrobbled :)

• Michael Moya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It does, but only for paying customers. Since I posted this, I have purchased the lifetime subscription from Plex, so I was able to get the functionality I needed by using the users feature as well as the plugin that Justin linked earlier.

Oh, interesting. It had stopped being developed for awhile, I guess they resurrected it. I'll see if they're interested in adding the feature over there. Thanks!

I absolutely agree, but there's no option to ignore the show at the Plex level, and the plugin that allows scrobbling isn't under development anymore, so I can't get it fixed on that side. Unfortunately the only hope I have to get the feature is from your end, so I figured it couldn't hurt to put in the request.

Feedback and Knowledge Base