General

We have a lot of support tickets and are working to update the site and issues as fast as we can. If you don’t get a reply right away, it’s not because we’re ignoring you, but because we are working on updates. Thanks.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Episodes with No Air Date Have to Be Manually Scrobbled

Many obscure TV Series have no air date information on the website, except for usually the last or first episode. When I try to mark that entire show as watched it only marks one episode and I have to manually mark the rest. I was OK with marking 30 episodes, but I can't manually mark 90 episodesm like I have to with this show: https://trakt.tv/shows/deka-lepta-kirigma.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Yes, this is as designed. We need air dates in order to know the episode actually aired. If we didn’t do that, future episodes would be marked as watched if the entire show or season was marked.

Any missing air dates can be added to TVDB and TMDB and Trakt will auto refresh about 24 hours after they are updated. Thanks.

2. llama llama - Remove Extra Episodes

Llama Llama has 15 extra episodes according to TheTVDB. These episodes appeared recently (probable dupes?)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix WWE 205 Live

Many duplicated episodes in WWE 205 Live, also 2 duplicates of the show that can be deleted. Please update.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Trigger Data Refresh for Non-Vip Members

Please let non-vip members to have limited number of trigger data refresh per month/week.

Thnx

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Streaming service filter should allow to differentiate between rent/buy and subscription

Some streaming services offer both subscription and rent/buy, for example viaplay in Denmark. When filtering by viaplay in watchlist, it matches both. This is quite annoying as their catalog is pretty big for rentals but not so big for subscription.
    Just watch already has these filters.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Watch Now  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Manual calendar entries

For those users not in the US or CA, who would to like use the calendar feature, could there be the option to add a series to a day and time, then display next-up episode which can be edited ie when show is mid season and coming back on air or if rescheduled.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Is trakt down

11/22/19. I have not been able to use trakt for about 2 weeks on my android box. Is there a problem with trakt

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Media Centers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Llama Llama - Duplicate episodes

I opened this before, but it was closed and I am not sure if a comment can enact any action on a closed item. The answer to the issue was that Trakt matched TVDB but it does not. TVDB has 15 episodes for Season 1 while Trakt has 30. Suggesting matching TVDB and consolidating episodes to 15 for Season 1.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Return progress from one api call

Currently to recreate the trakt websites up next (progress) page in python we need to make numerous api calls.

First I need to call /sync/watched to grab the trakt id of all shows I have watched.

Then i need to make a progress api call for each of the shows i have watched to grab the next_episode for each show.

This results in over 100 API calls just to recreate the trakt websties progress page.

There should be an api method that returns the up next (progress) list for a user in one call. A json of each show with…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please see the github api project. There is some discussion on this.

We don’t offer an overall api for performance reasons. We suggest calculating the progress locally in your app.

12. Update orignal title "Bazar de la charité"

For this show:
    https://trakt.tv/shows/the-bonfire-of-destiny
    Could you please mention the original title of the show (Bazar de la charité) ?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix Pokemon seasons and episode Order (feedback)

Pokemon are mixed up meaning last 4 have the episodes are in the wrong spot, wrong cover and names of the seasons also its missing other seasons

Here the list on what it's missing to be in the correct order. I could do this myself but there no edit feature on here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ListofPok%C3%A9monepisodes(seasons_1%E2%80%9313)

Correct order:

Season 17 - XY - 48 Episodes
    Season 18 - XY: Kalos Quest - 45 Episodes
    Season 19 - XYZ - 47 Episodes
    Season 20 - Sun and Moon - 43 Episodes
    Season 21 - Ultra Adventures - 49 Episodes
    Season…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Trakt.tv not making a watched file

I used yamj sinds half december trakt.tv makes no watched file when i look a episode please can this fixed?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Media Centers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. It seems like it's your service is down right now, it keeps failing to download TV shows on multiple devices.

I've tried now on multiple devices different networks to update my tracks favorites but it seems like the system is down and keeps failing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Question: API Check in duration?

Some tv episodes are double length, or there are specials with a length that is not usual for that series. Is there a way to pass a duration for the check-in? I thought this was possible in a previous version of the API.

I play videos on a system that does not support scrobbling, only check-ins. Technically, it can only call external APIs when a video is started. So if scrobbling support were added, is there a way to start a scrobble with a custom duration?

Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Not possible to set a custom runtime, we use the runtime on file for the specific episode. In the future, we hope to use data from TVDB and TMDB for custom runtimes to make things more accurate.

17. Remove all ratings in bulk

I would be nice if I could delete all my ratings and not one by one as that would be time consuming. I'm not sure if that's a thing already but I'd like to have this feature if possible. Thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

No plans to add this unfortunately since this isn’t something common to do. The Trakt API can be used to remove ratings, or please open a private ticket with your username and we can clear the ratings for you.

18. Trakt on browser when smaller and on phone

when you make the browser smaller, it doesn't really look as nice. That's also the problem on my mobile browser.

it's not really a big deal, but i just wanted to point it out.

other than that, i have no problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Integrate / Sync with Justwatch?

You mentioned to me on Twitter that Trakt syncs with Justwatch but I cannot figure out how. Can you provide instruction?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I see that JustWatch replied indicating we are partners, we use JustWatch links on Trakt. They don’t sync any data to/from Trakt yet although that is a good idea and worth clarifying to them on Twitter.

20. convert filter to list

Is there any way to convert a search of filtered movies into a list, rather than having to add them one by one? For example, I go to "Popular" and filter by year, language, and genre, then get for example 1,000 results - I'd like to save that a a List. I get that I can just bookmark the link and come back to it, but is there any way to generate a personal Trakt list from those results?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The reason we don’t do this is due to the high number of items that can be returned from advanced filters. Like you said, this could be 1000s of items and not really a great use case for lists.

I’d recommend saving your filter (click the + button) which adds it to the side bar of the section you’re on. Then you can easily return to the exact filters you have applied.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 45 46
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base