General

We have a lot of support tickets and are working to update the site and issues as fast as we can. If you don’t get a reply right away, it’s not because we’re ignoring you, but because we are working on updates. Thanks.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add streaming service filters to progress page

I'd like to be able to filter my progress page to only show unwatched episodes that are available in my streaming service(s) of choice (and my location). It usually takes a long time between episodes going live and them appearing, for example, on Netflix.

Similarly, it would be nice to have an RSS feed that notifies when episodes go live on chosen streaming service(s).

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    VIP Ideas  ·  0 comments  ·  VIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Year in Review : graphs total

At the moment we have the
    - Episode Plays by week, by month, by day, by time of the day
    - Movie Plays by week, by month, by day, by time of the day.

I would be interested to have the sum of these graphs under 2019 TOTALS

Basically my best month of tv shows could be June and movies July but combined it could be January.

Same goes for the years in All Time Stats

Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow language selection for notification lists under "global".

Example: I only want English new shows (GLOBAL EMAIL DIGESTS - NEW SHOWS)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    VIP Ideas  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Year in review : most viewed actors/... slightly inaccurate

So basically I watched all the Harry Potter movies in the same year.

And I see Tom Felton, Robbie Coltrane, Alan Rickman as most viewed actors of the year.

see : https://imgur.com/a/p4zIJGW

But shouldn't I first see Daniel Radcliffe & Rupert Grint ? It would make more sens since they are the main actors in those movies.

So what I'm asking here is to have the actors with the same amount of movies viewed reordered with some logic ? Some average maybe on how often they are main actors in the movies we saw them in.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add movie studios to year review

In the Shows Year in Review we can see how many shows we saw form each Network. It would be cool if we could do the same for the movies and see the Studios!

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    VIP Ideas  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 190 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    VIP Ideas  ·  1 comment  ·  VIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Automatic Dark Knight Mode

On twitter (at least the mobile app) you can schedule the night mode on 'automatic' so that it turns on at sunset and off at sunrise.
    Based on the Time Zone settings we chose I guess this could be possible

Thanks

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great idea and something I’ve been thinking about too. I would probably allow the user to specific their own start and end time, and possibly do something automatic if I can find a good way based on your time zone.

8. «On This Day»-tab

I love Trakt and would sign up for a VIP membership within seconds if an «On This Day»-tab was added.

In «On This Day» you could 1) see what you watched on this day the previous years and 2) show which movies premiered and episodes broadcasted on this day (not ALL movies and episodes, but the ones that is in your collection or viewing history).

I hope I explained this well enough to understand. Keep up the great work!

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    VIP Ideas  ·  2 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Slack / Discord / IRC

I'd like to have some sort of live chat to interact with staff and other users of the community, especially for when big television premieres are happening. Slack would be preferred, but I wouldn't mind a Discord or IRC channel either. Perhaps make this a VIP perk.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    VIP Ideas  ·  6 comments  ·  Social  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. search feature on VIP forum

It would be nice if we could avoid posting duplicates on the VIP Forum or even make faster researches.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  VIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Import / Sync from Rottentomatoes

I'd really like a sync or import option with rottentomatoes, even as a VIP only feature.
    I believe this need some research though because it might not be possible at all.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    VIP Ideas  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. import user data

I see there is an option to export data. Is it possible now or in the future where a user can export their respective data and later upload that data? Possible use is a backup of data prior to doing some testing, then to restore after ... pull the data to make changes then upload to send the changes to trakt.tv, etc.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    VIP Ideas  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Widget Displaying Last-N-Watched Shows

I like the "watched" web widgets available at https://trakt.tv/widgets/watched, but the limitation that they only display the user's *one* most recently watched show seems odd.

Could we have a version of the widget that displayed the user's last N shows (within a reasonable limit of N, of course)? Could be something simple, like a small stack of the 500x40 "text" widgets, or like the bar of six show logos within the "profile card" widget" with some sort of "recently watched" heading.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sync data from letterboxd

I use letterboxd for movies, and trakt for television. But my profile here would be more complete if it added my movies as well. Doing it manually each time, doesn't really make much sense, but if there could be a way for those two to sync automatically that would be great. Perphaps by using IFTTT and the profile RSS feed from Letterboxd.

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    VIP Ideas  ·  3 comments  ·  Media Centers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Easier CSV export/backup of multiple sections

Make it easier to do CSV export of multiple setctions at the same time. E.g. add a tab in the profile where you can mark which stuff you want to backup then a backup button which will give you a ZIP file with the selected section's CSV files. Maybe even make to possible to backup automatically to Google Drive.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. [VIP] SET COVER is great, but...

...to find the perfect cover is very heavy.

Please make an option on lists or elsewhere to change the view from poster/cover to fanart ;)

and by the way, let me reposition the picture, like on facebook.

greetings,
    chatterer

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    VIP Ideas  ·  5 comments  ·  VIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add runtimes to user history RSS feed

Adding runtimes to each entry in the user history RSS feed would make the feed far more useful in IFTTT.

I'm looking at sending entries to a specific Google Calendar (rather than loading the iCal feed into a separate calendar). I believe this format will work for Google Calendar quick entry in IFTTT: "1 hour 30 minutes".

Thank you!

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    VIP Ideas  ·  1 comment  ·  VIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Import from IMDb

It would be nice if there would be a function to import my imdb watchlist into trakt, so I don't have to do all movies manually

808 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    VIP Ideas  ·  46 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Import from Hulu & Netfix

A way to import history from sites like Netflix and Hulu (and for PC users).

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Import checked list from icheckmovies

As a new user who has found in love with this website (you guys rock!) one thing I would love to do would be to merge my checked movies into trakt.

I cant possibly force myself to go after over 1500 movies, so an import option would be ginormous good news for a user like me. Icheckmovies and maybe other sites provide export lists, so in theory it isnt to tricky.

87 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    VIP Ideas  ·  7 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base