General

We have a lot of support tickets and are working to update the site and issues as fast as we can. If you don’t get a reply right away, it’s not because we’re ignoring you, but because we are working on updates. Thanks.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Image / Episode Data Refresh: Unité 42

Image / Episode Data Refresh: Unité 42
    Currently there's no plot data for episodes, and no posters available.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Started  ·  2 comments  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. fast and loud

Fast and Loud only shows up to series 12, the current series is series 15.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Status Change

These shows have been ended but it is still showing Running on Trakt.
    Someone please change it. On TVDB they are already ended

https://pastebin.com/raw/SP9pt44f

I have provided the link of the shows in the above link!

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  1 comment  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Gigantic automatic lists are getting out of hand

For a while now different developers or even individual users have been creating ginormous lists with thousands of items but with only three featured on each entry these tend to block everything out since they are also more likely to reach someone else that might throw them a like. Are there any plans to deal with this? Can we hide, re-categorize (non-personal) or downvote lists against this? Some of these serve no purpose other than actually bypassing advanced filters I'd argue or being pinned on kodi dashboards on dubious box setups I'd say...

Here are some examples of this:
    https://trakt.tv/users/theultimatec0der/lists

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  5 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Filtering lists by Advanced Filters

I have Trakt VIP and access to Advanced Filters. I can filter shows via parameters like 'network' or 'watchnow', that are appended to URL.

Would be possible to support similar advanced filtering for lists. I tried adding same parameters to URL, but it didn't work.

For example I have watchlist consisting ~40 shows. I would like to see shows produced by Netflix. So I'd like to use:

https://trakt.tv/users/franiis/lists/watchlist-shows?sort=released,asc&networks=Netflix

(some UI could be usable, but support for URL should be easier and faster to add).

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Show user's rating when displaying item in user's context

I find it really interesting to see how other users have rated a movie or show and how they rated others. Unfortunately, trakt currently only surfaces this information sparingly (AFAICT only for friends on an item's page and in a user's ratings tab). This is especially apparent when browsing the site while not logged in.

It would be great if trakt could show a user's rating when a movie or show is display in a user's context, i.e. on their profile, history, lists etc.

E.g. the profile already shows a user's recently watched episodes and movies and that would be…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Good idea. I think this makes the most sense to add under the image, similar to how the ratings page does it. Replacing existing UI elements won’t work too well.

Also, the user’s rating is already attached to any comments they leave for an item.

8. Incorrect network data

It seems TVDB doesn't support multiple networks anymore...
    TMDB does.

For example
    Netflix picked up two shows

Money Heist (previously Antena 3)
    Lucifer (previously FOX)

but all the previous episodes (from the former network) are shown as been aired on Netflix. So at the moment data is incorrect and it changes the values in Year in Review for example.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  4 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Flag inaccurate or non-existent content for removal/correction

There have been numerous movies I've found that may be in the process of being made, but somehow they get a bad release date, and then they show up in my feed.

For example, "I, Robot 2" is listed as coming out on June 15, but obviously it's not. https://trakt.tv/movies/i-robot-2

It'd be nice if there was a "report inaccurate information" link. I've already tried the "Refresh Data" link a week or two ago, and nothing happened.

117 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  5 comments  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Import TVDB AKA's if no TMDBid is linked

(or do that always anyways).

Currently you only import AKAs from TMDB. There used to be some AKA titles from TVDB in the past but not anymore. Would be great if those would at least be searchable if no TMDB entry is existent.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base