General

We have a lot of support tickets and are working to update the site and issues as fast as we can. If you don’t get a reply right away, it’s not because we’re ignoring you, but because we are working on updates. Thanks.

How can we improve Trakt?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [Bug] Has an episode that should not have in "Shaun the Sheep"

Here: http://trakt.tv/show/shaun-the-sheep/season/2

Look the episode 2x00 that you will understand me. The website TVDB shouldn't have that too, bu is looked and no one can delete that. But maybe here you can...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change last day in calendar to Sunday

Hello! Why is the last day per row in Calenadar Saturday and not Sunday? Isnt that a bit strange? I would like an option to put Sundays as the last day on each row in the Calendar tab.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mistaken number of episodes (BUG)

Many shows have mistaken number of episodes in their episode list... for e.g. http://trakt.tv/show/everybody-loves-raymond/season/2
    what is with the episode number 26 & 27?
    i cant remember any other shows now but they have improper number of episodes... with episodes that are not there, or with episode 00 in them... episode 0 are meant to be in specials, right?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. add new options

I was looking on trakt.tv/movies for trending movies yesterday...
    there were too many trending movies there...
    i wanted to delete the movies from my suggestions forever that i was sure i'd never watch...
    There should be a button to permanently remove movies or tv shows, or atleast temporarily hide it... this feature is available in Calendar...
    And they should not be displayed again once removed...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. recommendations

i think it would be handy if in the recommendations tap, you can choose for overal recommendations or recent recommendations. like sometimes i watch a lot of sci-fi movies, when i go to see recommendations, i wanne see sci fi recommendations... if i watch a lot of comedy i wanne see comedy recommendations; i know you can choose a category, but i would prefer that the overal recommendations you suggest sometimes change.. some movies i don't want to disslike right away, but if i don't add them in mij watchlist after a month or so, the can leave my recommendations...…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. poster from Game of Thrones should be changed

Seeing that The new season Game of Thrones is about to start (countdown at less than 12 hours :D ) maybe it would be a good idea to change the artwork from Eddard Stark sitting on the iron throne to something more season 3 appropriate.

I have a few suggestions that could work out very nicely:

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/171/7/7/game_of_thrones_win_or_die_2_by_tibots-d3jf0l9.jpg
    http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/304/a/5/jon_snow___game_of_thrones_by_freedom4arts-d5jltal.png
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/182/e/3/game_of_thrones_by_knolte4fun-d3kne38.jpg
    http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/140/9/f/got_wallpaper__castles_of_the_seven_kingdoms_by_mcnealy-d50i16z.jpg

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Link to profile on Facebook sharing.

The title pretty much explains it. When something is shared via facebook, my contacts can only access the Movie/show page on trakt or trakt's Facebook page. I think a good improvement would be to add a link to the sharer's profile. for istance my last share "Fabio rated County Hospital (1932) on trakt." it would be nice to see something like #Fabio (link to my trakt profile) rated County Hospital (1932) on trakt."

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Social (Twitter, Facebook, Google)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mark as seen without adding the item to history

While browing to lists, there are sometimes films or shows I already watched years ago, so I want them to mark as 'seen' but I don't want them to show up in my history, since I want to keep this as a diary with accurate dates.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Two ID/Database problems

This movie "http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/173075-suwappingu-naito-kikenna-tawamure" which I have, seems to be linked to this entry "http://trakt.tv/movie/swing-2002" which is incorrect.

This movie "http://trakt.tv/movie/the-tales-of-nights-2010" seems to be stuck in my library, that is I cannot seem to delete it, even after clear/cleaning my library.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Trakt doesnt post to facebook

Just wondering what i am doing wrong, it scrobbles from XBMC correctly to the trakt website, but not to facebook, and trakt has permission, anything i must do?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Social (Twitter, Facebook, Google)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. add kmplayer support

I don't use media centers, they are heavy and complicated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Media Centers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Calendar not showing the correct shows

For example, Archer is airing tonight (21/03) but on my calendar it's showing up as airing on 22/03. I've set my timezone to GMT. Any way around this? Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We don’t pull in try EPG data, so the air date and time is converted based on the original region and time it airs.

With Archer, it airs at 10pm EST on march 21. Since EST is -5, to convert to GMT as you have selected, it adds 5 hours which puts it at 3am on March 22.

Not much we can do until we have real data when the shows air in every market worldwide.

14. Netflix and Hulu integration

I know it's not possible to get netflix and hulu to implement trakt but they both have an API which can be polled, maybe once a day.

I realize that this is something i could develop myself but i think it would be a shame for you not to have it as a VIP feature :). I imaging many slowly but surely will move towards streaming solutions and like me, be missing trakt integration.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

90 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Cheesus

The data section of settings is really unclear. When I entered it I thought I needed to confirm my password to enter it, so I entered my password and pressed enter. And almost got a heart attack when I saw the button say delete account and not and not enter. Thankfully it failed but still very unclear.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. bug for windows 8 users

I can't create an account using Windows 8.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Filter in History the TV Shows already watched

In History we see all episodes that we have already seen. It should have an option to see in History only TV Shows that we have watched all episodes. Something like this:
    http://i.imgur.com/rRgxS8j.png

In "TV Shows" stay only TV Shows that we have already seen all episodes, and in "Episodes" stay just like are right now in TV Shows, that means, show all episodes that we have watched. And, for example, if I already had seen a TV Show, this one goes to list of "TV Shows", but airs a new episode that I hadn't see yet, this TV Shows…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The TV show progress is for this and I think does a better job than using the history page. It would be confusing to show TV shows since it wouldn’t really be a complete history.

18. speed

I couldn't type the information in without it moving to the first category, please fix!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Strange update...

I follow this show (http://trakt.tv/show/californication/), and I notice that the weeks of airing arn't right. I trigger a data refresh and the show page is updated, but after a few days it get's back to the old data...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Smoothing the process of adding titles to a list

Right now the process of adding titles to a list on trakt is rather tedious. You have to search them on the site to be able to add them to a list. This means you're "leaving" your list to do that. The improved searchbar added suggestions in the dropdown (when searching for TV or movies specificly) so it would be great if that feature (aswell as searching for ids) could be added below the list to quickly add new titles. And since this is more of a batch task even allow for "defaulting" the search (or just let it stay…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base