General

We have a lot of support tickets and are working to update the site and issues as fast as we can. If you don’t get a reply right away, it’s not because we’re ignoring you, but because we are working on updates. Thanks.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Filmaffinity & Rating Websites

It would be great if you could add Filmaffinity ratings to the movie/tvshow pages. I think is one of the most relaiable cinema rating websites.

It would be very interesting if you could compare the ratings with some website which has more influence from the audience outside US.

Also would be good if someone who is not interested in one website ratting in particular could hide it using a "website rating filter" and see only the ones desired.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  VIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. TVDB DVD Order seasons support

TVDB supports multiple season ordering now. This seems to be screwing up some series. For example
    - Downton Abbey Seasons 2-5
    - Archer season 3

These two examples added a DVD order season with episodes that were considered specials before now in the regular season. But Trakt didn't maintain the same episode IDs. I had checked in to the specials in my watched history, but these new episodes are not watched. Also, episode images are wrong for some of these, specifically Archer.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Long Term  ·  5 comments  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Recent TVDB changes made a complete mess out of the Angry Video Game Nerd seasons

In TVDB the order of seasons/episodes of the show Angry Video Game Nerd (https://trakt.tv/shows/angry-video-game-nerd) was completely changed. I don't understand why the did it. The old order followed the season-numbering of the DVD releases from that show (https://cinemassacre.com/2016/12/02/avgn-and-jmm-dvds-and-blu-rays-in-stock/) and I can't find the new order, neither at Cinemassacre's official web side nor their YouTube channel.
    Now episodes were moved in other seasons and the old season 6 was removed completely. New season 6 is now season 7 and so on. In consequence many episode title do not have their correct episode number and therefore have incorrect…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  3 comments  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Track how an episode was seen

I think that it would be nice to have a feature for tracking what channel or from what streaming service did you watch something. Also, on films you could track at what cinema did you watch the film

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Flag deleted TVDB shows

Trakt relies a lot on TVDB for shows. Sometimes TVDB has duplicates which eventually get fixed. But when that happens, these dupes are still available on Trakt.

I suggest coming up with a notification system that warns when a show has a TVDB entry disappear. Who would get notified? Well, mostly you guys, since you're the ones with the ability to remove dupes. Maybe you could also add a warning on the show page that the TVDB entry is gone and that Trakt admins are investigating.

This might cut down on dupes and the constant reports about them.

Note: this…

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  5 comments  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Another source for data for anime.

I recommend using Myanimelist as another source for your anime section. It's a large database dedicated just to anime. It also shows many things such as popularity, user ratings, what's airing and what's upcoming and most favorited. Here's the link to the website if you're interested.
    https://myanimelist.net/

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow database mods

Allow trusted uses that are hand picked to remove duplicate data on the site. Would take a lot of the workload of doing so away, and it would help clean up the site.

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Information on the source of a scrobble

It would be great if you could see the source of a scrobble in the watch history, e.g. "Manual scrobble from user", "Recieved from Plex webhook", "Recieved from API via <App name>". This would help with debugging, and also remembering where you watched a show.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Cosmos: Possible Worlds

Please remove these series, they duplicate season 2 of Cosmos and have been removed from TVDb already.

https://trakt.tv/shows/cosmos-possible-worlds

https://trakt.tv/shows/cosmos-possible-worlds-2020-160094

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bug in The three stooges tv series - duplicate seasons

The three stooges series is fetching data from both TVDB and TMDB resulting in duplicates

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add rotten tomatoes and metacritic ratings to TV shows

Movies have it, but shows don't. The ratings are available for both entire shows and individual seasons on both aggregators.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  VIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Second Genre Filter on the Rating List and Watchlist

I know there's an advanced VIP filter but it would be great if, in addition, we could search on our rating list or watchlist by two genres.

It's not the same looking for a romantic comedy than an action comedy, a drama about sports or a musical drama, etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. scroll actors

Unable to scroll Actors Regular/GuestStars

Only able to see first 10 actors in the list

Tired in Firefox and Chrome latest browsers . This bug seems to have started in last couple of months

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  6 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Re:Zero Season 1 Director's Cut

Please add a way to track the Re:Zero Director's Cut Episodes (https://www.thetvdb.com/series/re-zero-starting-life-in-another-world/seasons/alternate/1). The show is being rebroadcast, combining two episodes into a single extended one and adding new content.

Psycho-Pass did a similar rebroadcast with double episodes as a director's cut, and those episodes were added as Specials (https://www.thetvdb.com/series/psycho-pass/seasons/official/0 & https://trakt.tv/shows/psycho-pass/seasons/0).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Episode Runtime info is very inaccurate

I’ve noticed that many episodes of many shows duration is very inaccurate. For example, the latest season of Curb Your Enthusiasm, the episodes runtime are 37-45 Mins. But Trakt.tv has all the episodes rounded down to 30mins. I’ve also noticed that in other shows, many episodes are rounded up. With such flawed data points, This creates an inaccurate total of watch content for that day. Personally I am someone who likes to track how much content I’ve watched in total for a given day.
    If I’m missing 35mins from one daily total, that would create an even greater inaccuracy in…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Hide lists

It would be nice if one can hide entire lists.
    This would be useful e.g. when one has finished a list but doesn't want to delete it so others may still discover it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 3 star hotels in Thiruchengode

Luxury Hotels in Thiruchengode, providing the best accommodation facilities to the travelers. Hotel Radha Prasad are a haven of luxury and comfort offering world-class facilities that are designed to provide the best experience ever.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. money heist has 2 different list on TVDB

Money heist (la casa de papel) has 2 different releases.
    1) was proposed on antena 3 with 2 seasons
    2) Netflix (which is the most popular) has 4 seasons.
    On your sistem there is only the first one. Could you fix it? pls

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

General