General

We have a lot of support tickets and are working to update the site and issues as fast as we can. If you don’t get a reply right away, it’s not because we’re ignoring you, but because we are working on updates. Thanks.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Phineas & Ferb runtimes

https://trakt.tv/shows/phineas-and-ferb

I just checked Phineas & Ferb on Trakt and the episode runtimes are wrong. The vast majority of the episodes are 11 minutes and this is listed as runtime for the series.
    However, a lot of episodes are listed as 22 minutes when this should be 11 minutes. This makes the total runtime of the series inaccurate.
    I checked TVDB (https://www.thetvdb.com/series/phineas-and-ferb) and all episodes there have the correct runtime (I checked Disney+ to verify the episode runtimes, even though Disney+ has a different episode order.) Some episode are longer than 11 minutes but TVDB has the correct…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Information on the source of a scrobble

It would be great if you could see the source of a scrobble in the watch history, e.g. "Manual scrobble from user", "Recieved from Plex webhook", "Recieved from API via <App name>". This would help with debugging, and also remembering where you watched a show.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Prequels and Sequences of Movies

It would be a great idea if the developers could join the sequels and prequels of movies together. Like for Harry Potter series, if someone clicked Part 4 (Goblet of FIre), there should be a separate section in the page which shows Parts 1-7.Similarly, in the History tab, there should be a filter which shows the sequences and prequels of a movie series together.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Weigh the average rating of shows/seasons by number of episodes watched

Currently, the average rating for a show seems to be a simple average of all the ratings, so it doesn't take into account how many episodes each user has watched. A more accurate depiction would be to weigh the average based on how many of the available episodes each user has watched.

Let's take a simple example: users A and B watch the first 10-episode season of a show the year it first airs. User A rates it an 8 and user B rates it a 9. After the first season of the show, the displayed average is 85%, which…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow multiple movies/shows to be selected at one time and things changed.

Like when it was watched or what list it should go on.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  1 comment  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. remove season 7 of chef's table

Chef's Table BBQ is listed as S7 on chef's table as well as having a separate show page. On both imdb and Netflix it is listed as a separate show.

Thanks in advance

https://trakt.tv/shows/chef-s-table/seasons/7
    https://trakt.tv/shows/chef-s-table-bbq

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Track how an episode was seen

I think that it would be nice to have a feature for tracking what channel or from what streaming service did you watch something. Also, on films you could track at what cinema did you watch the film

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Separate TV Networks with same names but different countries

Networks with the same name, but in different countries seem to be flattened together currently.

Example: My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, https://trakt.tv/shows/my-teen-romantic-comedy-snafu, which airs in Japan on TBS (Tokyo Broadcasting System), has its network listed as simply "TBS".
    When you look at the list of popular shows for that network, lists American Dad, Cougar Town, etc, which air on TBS (technically Turner Broadcasting System) in America, intermingled with a bunch of anime from TBS in Japan - https://trakt.tv/shows/popular?networks=TBS

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Season Subtitle visible on the Progress Site

A few years ago you added the possibility for Subtitles on Shows like "Amerikan Horror Story" or for the Ninth Season of "24".
    But this is only visible on the Series-Site itself...
    The Progressbar (under "view seasons) still shows us only Season 1, Season 2 etc.
    Is there a way to add this there too?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Duplicate series / episodes

In the comment below, there's a list of series with verified duplicates, collected over some time.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  2 comments  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pull in age appropriateness and other data from https://www.commonsensemedia.org/

I would like to be able to choose a rating agency like commonsensemedia.org or the MPAA or the BFI and to search and sort by age range.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I dont want this add on my Kodi was perfect before this update how do i take it out its stopped everything working

Kodi has updated an put trakt on an it's stopped everything working it was working perfectly before I don't want this on I have taken it out an done full reinstall an it's still there how can I take it out plz

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Left Sidebar

Please consider removing the feature that plants the left sidebar in place until you completely scroll down to the bottom section containing the comments. Sometimes I want to click the link to check out further comments on IMDB on a movie and it is annoying to have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen in order to have the IMDB button appear. And sometimes the movie logo is glitchy and it continues to appear even at the very bottom in which case you need to modulate the scroll up a bit and down a bit in…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Episode Runtime info is very inaccurate

I’ve noticed that many episodes of many shows duration is very inaccurate. For example, the latest season of Curb Your Enthusiasm, the episodes runtime are 37-45 Mins. But Trakt.tv has all the episodes rounded down to 30mins. I’ve also noticed that in other shows, many episodes are rounded up. With such flawed data points, This creates an inaccurate total of watch content for that day. Personally I am someone who likes to track how much content I’ve watched in total for a given day.
    If I’m missing 35mins from one daily total, that would create an even greater inaccuracy in…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Filter on both streaming service and collection

Make it possible to also filter on collection like you can filter on streaming service. That way you can see have a view of ex. Popular movies you are able to watch.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)