General

We have a lot of support tickets and are working to update the site and issues as fast as we can. If you don’t get a reply right away, it’s not because we’re ignoring you, but because we are working on updates. Thanks.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Information on the source of a scrobble

It would be great if you could see the source of a scrobble in the watch history, e.g. "Manual scrobble from user", "Recieved from Plex webhook", "Recieved from API via <App name>". This would help with debugging, and also remembering where you watched a show.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters - Episode removals

Season 5 Episodes 41+ have been removed on TVDB:
    https://trakt.tv/shows/yu-gi-oh-duel-monsters/seasons/5

The series is now fully locked so it shouldn't happen again.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pokémon

Pokémon page (https://trakt.tv/shows/pokemon-1997) is completely messed up. I checked both TVDB and TMDB and realised that TMDB list of seasons/episodes is right according to the international order, but there is a problem with TVDB, because since season 16 they're using the japanese order (while seasons 1-15 follow international order). My suggestion is to sync trakt data according to TMDB.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  1 comment  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Update metadata for show

1 show has updated metadata on tvdb and has been unchanged for quite awhile. Can we get it refreshed

https://trakt.tv/shows/rugrats

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  3 comments  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Duplicate series / episodes

In the comment below, there's a list of series with verified duplicates, collected over some time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  2 comments  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  2 comments  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Delete Naruto Duplicates

Please Delete all of them. Shows have been removed from TVDB & Movies have been removed from TMDB.

https://pastebin.com/4LHCMBek

I tried but couldn't post all the links in this forum so I used the pastebin.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Track how an episode was seen

I think that it would be nice to have a feature for tracking what channel or from what streaming service did you watch something. Also, on films you could track at what cinema did you watch the film

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Researching  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Prequels and Sequences of Movies

It would be a great idea if the developers could join the sequels and prequels of movies together. Like for Harry Potter series, if someone clicked Part 4 (Goblet of FIre), there should be a separate section in the page which shows Parts 1-7.Similarly, in the History tab, there should be a filter which shows the sequences and prequels of a movie series together.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bug in The three stooges tv series - duplicate seasons

The three stooges series is fetching data from both TVDB and TMDB resulting in duplicates

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Remember the previous page after login

When I am navigating on trakt.tv without being logged in, and I click on a movie I want to add to my watchlist, the login form pops up, but once I am logged in I am redirected to my dashboard instead of the previous page (so I have to search for the movie all over again).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Filmaffinity & Rating Websites

It would be great if you could add Filmaffinity ratings to the movie/tvshow pages. I think is one of the most relaiable cinema rating websites.

It would be very interesting if you could compare the ratings with some website which has more influence from the audience outside US.

Also would be good if someone who is not interested in one website ratting in particular could hide it using a "website rating filter" and see only the ones desired.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Long Term  ·  2 comments  ·  VIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Wrong banner images on The Equalizer

The banner images for several episodes of The Equalizer (1985 Series) are incorrect as follows:

1x01 - Banner for series "Extras"
    1x04 - Banner for series "The Man from UNCLE"
    1x05 - Banner for series "The Match Game"
    1x11 - Banner for series "Last Man Standing"
    1x14 - Banner for series "The Benny Hill Show"
    1x16 - Banner for series "The Nanny"
    1x18 - lighthouse banner
    1x19 - Stonehenge banner
    1x20 - unknown banner
    2x01 - Banner for series "Bones"
    2x05 - Banner for series "Ed"
    2x09 - landscape banner
    2x11 - "Law & Order: SVU"
    2x12 - unknown
    2x14…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Episode Runtime info is very inaccurate

I’ve noticed that many episodes of many shows duration is very inaccurate. For example, the latest season of Curb Your Enthusiasm, the episodes runtime are 37-45 Mins. But Trakt.tv has all the episodes rounded down to 30mins. I’ve also noticed that in other shows, many episodes are rounded up. With such flawed data points, This creates an inaccurate total of watch content for that day. Personally I am someone who likes to track how much content I’ve watched in total for a given day.
    If I’m missing 35mins from one daily total, that would create an even greater inaccuracy in…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  VIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Good evening, do you ever update the list of serie "Tomorrow never die" if not, why is it part of your catalog?

Good evening, do you ever update the list of this series? If not, why is it part of your catalog? You might as well delete it, you don’t think so? I really appreciate this series and do not admit to finding an empty sheet while your application is rather nice except for the loading time of the pages which is really interminable to my taste.... I am a premium member of application"TV Show Time" and I find that this leaves a little to be desired....@+

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  1 comment  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. https://trakt.tv/shows/somebody-feed-phil/seasons/3

Somebody feed Phil - season 3

Please delete episodes 6-10 - they were not aired. There are only 5 episodes in this season.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  1 comment  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. TVDB DVD Order seasons support

TVDB supports multiple season ordering now. This seems to be screwing up some series. For example
    - Downton Abbey Seasons 2-5
    - Archer season 3

These two examples added a DVD order season with episodes that were considered specials before now in the regular season. But Trakt didn't maintain the same episode IDs. I had checked in to the specials in my watched history, but these new episodes are not watched. Also, episode images are wrong for some of these, specifically Archer.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Long Term  ·  5 comments  ·  Data Refresh  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. To The Ends of the Earth - Extra Episode

According to TheTVDB there are only 3 episodes for Season 1 of To The Ends of the Earth, while there are 4 listed on Trakt.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Data Removal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Pull in and use ratings and other metadata from the BBFC

(I suggested the BFI before - I meant the BBFC - they have a great deal of age and content related info and as far as I can tell it's free to use) https://www.bbfc.co.uk/what-classification/what-bbfc-ratings-info

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Pull in age appropriateness and other data from https://www.commonsensemedia.org/

I would like to be able to choose a rating agency like commonsensemedia.org or the MPAA or the BFI and to search and sort by age range.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories